Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty 714

Hey guys! This is my first cosplay ever! I have been looking around here for a while (you guys are awsome btw) and I finally decided what character I wanted to be! Simmons from Red V Blue! Originally I was going to do an elite but I realized that's way harder than a spartan with all the stilts and stuff, so I'm going to do a spartan first. This is all I've 3d printed so far.
20191024_223542.jpg

I decided to start with the smaller pieces... but then I couldn't help myself and I wanted to print one of the cool parts so I made the pistol LOL! I dont really have a deadline... maybe... next halloween... at least? Hope this turns out as good as all of your guys suits!

So... first of all... I'm back! :p I share the 3d printer with my family though so... there will probably be some time in between each print. Second of all! I was sanding and removing support material from the magnum and realized something kinda funny...
Screenshot_20191031-064605_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20191031-064623_Video Player.jpg
The iron sight is completely useless! LOL major design flaw that it lines up exactly with the bulky part of the slide! :lol:

Last edited:
That pistol top layer looks a little on the stringy side, is that fresh off the printer or did you give it a sand?

Its fresh off the printer... mostly... I sanded it a little bit... but I dont know what grit my sand paper is so I should probably get a new one... what grit do you think I should get? (EDIT) how about this assortment?
Screenshot_20191104-074305_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hey sorry that it's been a while! I kinda forgot I had this thread and I've just been doing updates on the discord. I glued together the front of the helmet
20200402_105433.jpg

And I printed the little tubes that go in the side of the chin.
20200402_105833.jpg

I printed the top back left piece of the helmet and the top back right piece is currently printing.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back