Halo 3 Security Marathon helmet WIP(pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
err... i just started using this website, but my EVA helmet was already in progress, i would really like to see your pics, could you send me a link to them if they have been moved?

Sorry for the huge delay. This project's move has been long time coming...I notified Prop about the broken images in the first post so leave him some time to fix those, but the rest of the images through the thread seem to be working.

Sorry for the huge delay. This project's move has been long time coming...I notified Prop about the broken images in the first post so leave him some time to fix those, but the rest of the images through the thread seem to be working.

I forgot that I changed there location. They will be fixed right now. Thank you magnum :D

I forgot that I changed there location. They will be fixed right now. Thank you magnum :D

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my computer or what, but I see zero photos past the first page, which is sad because I'm missing out on updates (which I assume are awesome).

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my computer or what, but I see zero photos past the first page, which is sad because I'm missing out on updates (which I assume are awesome).

Go to my photobucket for al of the progress pics. But the chest, shoulders and helmet were all that I was going to do in this build. I loved the security helmet and wanted to make one, so I did. But if you want to see a full suit go to my Jorge thread. That will be the whole suit.

The first post has photos, but the remainder of the links are to broken Photo bucket pages... any plan to go back and update those?

Why am i just finiding this now?! does anyone by chance happen to have OBJ or STL files for these?

G TaS this thread is 8 years old. It is no longer active. Please refrain from posting in threads that haven't been removed to in the past 3 months or so, as it pushes more active threads down. You can try sending a personal message to the author, but they haven't been seen in 6 years, so it's unlikely you'll get a reply.

G TaS this thread is 8 years old. It is no longer active. Please refrain from posting in threads that haven't been removed to in the past 3 months or so, as it pushes more active threads down. You can try sending a personal message to the author, but they haven't been seen in 6 years, so it's unlikely you'll get a reply.
Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back