Halo 3 version ODST/ original character.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i did get some work done today..... but not enough worth showing you all. since it was all mainly glassing the other shoulder, a thigh but i did sand one of the kidney plates and with a touch more bondo to shape a bit more and it will be ready to prime and paint it so maybe tomorrow i will have pix.......

well i didnt do any sanding today but i did come up with an idea and painted it on the the shoulder already..... remember i did state that the team is part of the 105th ODST's Gama Squad.......also known as the DEATH CLOVERS......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
19071210150119172733477.jpg

There will be more updates by the end of this weekend. He has Fri-Sun off and I'm going to help him out with the rest of the stuff that needs to get done. So he will be posting pictures too...

Just read your thread.
Epic work on your project!
Can't wait to see more!

I just read your thread as well! Supreme epic work! I love seeing helmets go from pep to beautiful finish. A class work brother! If you don't mind me asking... how do you get the small thin groove detail that go around the helmet? They aren't there when you do your pep work (obviously) heh... which tool do you use to get that?

ok the tool i used was my dermal with an engraving bit..... and thanks i tk my time to make it perfect and nice and smooth. i will have updated photos some point this weekend. and also still trying to get my BR55 painted. and for where i got the paper file read the stickies they tell everyone how and where and also what you need to start from a computer file to a finished product like these.... and if you asking the file i used no clue anymore its not on here anymore......

well like i had stated i will have something done this weekend well here it is. i have 1 kidney plate done another ready to be primed but due to n more prime have to wait. also i have both hips done now all i need to do is the weathering to them and clear coat and then attach and those are all done.... let me know what you all think plus im thinking of molding a hip and kidney what do you all think should i??????

Update one of the gauntlets and the other shoulder is all bondoed so he will be sanding those today and tomorrow. Possibly he might have an update photo on those two. Also the other kidney is done but I kind of used all the primer for my project so once we buy more primer the other kidney should be ready and painted.

this is one of a few updates today i have finished the weathering on the hips and kidney plates and also i should have the first gauntlet done tonight. and the other shoulder is coming along good need to do a bit more strength on it but its all bondo'ed. and i now have the fanny pack bondo'ed need to sand and also one thigh is all glassed and the other is about half glassed.

I would say that spartan-005 is at least 75% done with the armor. He just has three things to pep, one thigh to glass and two things to sand and do touch up bondoing. Right now he is painting the gauntlet and hopefully he will have pictures up sooner or later. But having to deal with 12 hour shifts every 2 days and every other weekends he is doing a damn good job on it. I'm jealous that my armor doesn't look this good but mine was the test run. Hopefully in the near future i will have version 2.0 of mine done, but for right now I am concentrating on my Steampunk costume and my writing. But I know a lot of you look at his progress but these pictures don't do justice on how good it looks. I'm bummed I won't be in armor with him this year but probably next year I will be. Also he is making something special and when he gets done I will try and convince him to post it on here or start a new thread about it. Another thing all the logos you see on the armor are all hand painted on. He used no stencils at all.

well the wife has stated is all true. but the gauntlet took a turn for the worse. while painting the damn thing the paint wrinkled so i will sand all the paint off tomorrow and start new again monday. and also i still have my spare odst chest up for grabs which is in the classifieds. plus i will be casting the equipment plates here monday when i buy some casting resin.and yes i am making something kool. but you will all have to wait. what i will say its another trinket.......hope you all will like it.....and yes my job. working in a prison i work 12hr shifts. which is 5 and 2 which is one week 5 days and the next is 2 days. and thats every week till i have been there a year.

well said project is being molded i will post pix of it once i can demold and also the first casts of my equipment plates came out of the mold an hour ago and this is it. and will add this to my sale thread also later tonight...... if they dont get taken up tonight by some1 else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back