HALO 4/5 MARK VI MASTER CHIEF/EXOSKELETON BUILD (FIBERGLASS)

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by MasterChief7117, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Great job MasterChief7117. The shins look a little small compared to the boots though.........as well as the thighs. I think that is the coverage Whitewolftiger1 is referring to.

MasterChief7117 likes this.
  2. MasterChief7117

MasterChief7117 New Member

Yeah the boots are big, already made new ones just need to post it. The thighs are right, and the shins are right in scale also in fact i adjusted the leg armor by a lot already.
    The shins in the picture are also incomplete, it's missing the top part and the armor is pushed higher in position so I can wear it for now without any harness. Other than I have long legs which gives the effect...

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. MasterChief7117

3489-Halo 4 Master Chief renders 3jpg.jpg InkedG9zDdEl_LI.jpg 19883548_10208627633202124_1558364236_n_LI.jpg Here's the missing piece and a picture in another angle. Chief's new design is also pretty complex and misunderstood. His armor is very well segmented, it's just bulky and comprised with many small pieces and all together it makes the armor look bigger or longer unlike his design back in halo 3.

3489-Halo 4 Master Chief renders 3jpg.jpg

InkedG9zDdEl_LI.jpg

Dirtdives and Schankerz like this.
  4. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer

Looking good! Nice seeing you make progress. :)
    And I totally agree, the new 343i GEN2 looks SOOOO damn good. They went much more into realistic one - it allows you for much more mobility but it has protection in crucial areas. Plus, it looks like actual *thick* armor.
    Whereas Bungie didn't really think much, especially with Mark VI which was so restricting, but Chief alone had weird incorrect anatomy. Normally you couldn't sit or crouch in that armor, so no mobility at all and in many places the armor looked so thin as well.
    And no more very restricting space diaper! Now welcome to new generation where you groin protection is built into the techsuit! :D

5. MasterChief7117

Couldn't agree more!! :)

6. MasterChief7117

Here's a little update on my work for the past 1 month and half, really trying to balance time for my suit but I think it's paying off!

IMG_0495.JPG

7. MasterChief7117

8. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Awesome pep and clean foam work!!

9. MasterChief7117

neil-degrasse-tyson-shades-pointing-business-insider.jpg

mblackwell1002 and SI3RRA 117 like this.
  10. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

that looks much better....also I didn't take in to account of the knee armor. Once all of these little pieces are filled in. those large gaps will fill out nicely. Great job!!!

11. MasterChief7117

Got one glove done

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

Dirtdives, PaiganBoi and Schankerz like this.
  12. Schankerz

Schankerz

*GASP* You build the mighty Master Chief in the presence of a Locke controller???? How dare you sir, how dare you...

Heresy aside...that glove and forearm look soooo good man, really awesome pep work! (y)

13. MasterChief7117

BEST COMMENT EVER HAHAHAHA XD

And thank you !!!!

mblackwell1002 and Schankerz like this.
  14. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Haha. Well I guess I'm a heretic, too. :D

And that pile of eaten carrot cake Hershey Kisses is a pile of shame! xD Those things are naaasssttyy. lol.

Anyway, that's a really nice clean pep you've got there. Corners look sharp and creases look clean! Did you use a Silhouette Cameo or other similar device for that?

15. MasterChief7117

Bruhh I don't like the flavor, but I got no choice for the rest of the night xD And nope, just a regular printer and a good ol' xacto knife

16. MasterChief7117

IMG_1470.JPG IMG_1469.JPG Cutting up some roving