HALO 4/5 MARK VI MASTER CHIEF/EXOSKELETON BUILD (FIBERGLASS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NachoPipps! There is a lot of info out on this forum on scaling. The money way that's easier is using a program called "armorsmith" to create a 3D avatar shaped to match your body proportions and then use the scaling features on the program to make the file fit the avatar. It only costs 30 ish dollars (usd) and (in my opinion) is well worth it.

SpartanSweed gave good advice to make a new thread for your questions, but both of you need to realize that nobody has posted on this thread for ish 2 years. When a member posts on an old thread it's called "necro-posting" and is considered bad ediquete on the forum. There are no hard feelings for this just remember to look at the date of the last post on a thread before adding your own. If it's been 6 months or so, maybe start a new thread with your question or message the OP directly as to avoid necro-posting.

Anyway, check out armorsmith and if the price is too much you can do manual scaling on pepakura designer, but it's more work. And, without buying a licence (for 30$ anyway) you can't save your work. Good luck with your build!

Hey NachoPipps! There is a lot of info out on this forum on scaling. The money way that's easier is using a program called "armorsmith" to create a 3D avatar shaped to match your body proportions and then use the scaling features on the program to make the file fit the avatar. It only costs 30 ish dollars (usd) and (in my opinion) is well worth it.

SpartanSweed gave good advice to make a new thread for your questions, but both of you need to realize that nobody has posted on this thread for ish 2 years. When a member posts on an old thread it's called "necro-posting" and is considered bad ediquete on the forum. There are no hard feelings for this just remember to look at the date of the last post on a thread before adding your own. If it's been 6 months or so, maybe start a new thread with your question or message the OP directly as to avoid necro-posting.

Anyway, check out armorsmith and if the price is too much you can do manual scaling on pepakura designer, but it's more work. And, without buying a licence (for 30$ anyway) you can't save your work. Good luck with your build!
sorry for Necro-Posting, I didn't realize no one had posted in so long. I'll take a look at Armorsmith since that seems like the easier way to do it. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back