Halo 4 Live-Action Fan Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

the100champ

Hello everyone,

My name is Trevor and I am a long time reader of the 405th. I've used the site to gain massive amounts of knowledge on how to pep, fiberglass, bondo, paint, and even make molds. I want to thank all of you for your help :)

I am graduating from a college called Butler University tomorrow, and for my senior capstone project, I decided to make a live action trailer based on Halo 4.

All the costumes were made by me within a 4 month time frame, with all of Master Chief, excluding his helmet, being made in 5 days.

I'd love for you to check out our trailer and hopefully you like it!

Best,

Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! If you cold spread the word to others, it'd be much appreciated!

Hopefully the costumes weren't to bad! haha:p

The costumes were really cool! How did you make the halo 4 chief? Are there any pep files?

suprisingly actually awesome. Not cheesy which I expect with most halo live action videos! :p Keep it up :) I'll spread the word!

I have to agree with the rest of the readers. I enjoyed watching it.

Well done!

:)

Thanks everyone! Please spread the video to your friends if you'd like!

As for the Banshee's, our wonderful editor/ special effects guy, Aaron, did those in the 3D program Maya. Not including cast members, there were only 3 of us part of this project, and he was the one in charge of the post production. I know it was stressful but he did a great job!

-Trevor

Holy Crap man that was amazing! Ive never seen something fan made that good! thanks for sharing man im actually going to post this on my Facebook now :D Great Work again man haha that was sick!

Thanks for the answer. Your friend did a GREAT Job with the banshees! :) Are you planing to do more videos?

Well we're not sure yet. We had a BLAST making it and all the costumes are still in pretty good shape, just depends on if we can get enough people interested in watching this one/ another one. Now that we've graduated, finding jobs are sadly a primary concern haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back