Halo 4 Master Chief foam build *unfinished* (with templates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of eva rubber do you recommend or any list of materials with type and size of fom and what type of glue do you recommend I want to start with an ODST armor?
This thread is a little dead. if the last comment is over 6 months old it's usually best to keep it dead unless the OP revives it.
However you're new so it's ok :) and i'll give you a little help from and ODST :). typically you will want to use 10mm foam for armor, has a good thickness to it and looks like armor. for glue, suggestions can be, hot glue, super glue, or contact cement.
Contact cement is best, but needs to be ventilated because it is toxic.
hot glue is most convienent and cheapest but can come apart easier so you should reeinforce interior seams.
EVA foam from floor matts to cosplay foam should work :) i've used cple foam as well.

This thread is a little dead. if the last comment is over 6 months old it's usually best to keep it dead unless the OP revives it.
However you're new so it's ok :) and i'll give you a little help from and ODST :). typically you will want to use 10mm foam for armor, has a good thickness to it and looks like armor. for glue, suggestions can be, hot glue, super glue, or contact cement.
Contact cement is best, but needs to be ventilated because it is toxic.
hot glue is most convienent and cheapest but can come apart easier so you should reeinforce interior seams.
EVA foam from floor matts to cosplay foam should work :) i've used cple foam as well.
Gracias por la información empezare con la búsqueda de los materiales y de nuevo gracias por tomarte la molestia de con testar mi mensaje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back