Halo 4 Midnight Launch - Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyRoo

I can't believe I forgot to post this here. >.> Well anyways. HALO 4!! Me, CrimsonValkyrie, TheLastODST, my friend Adam and my sister Cheshfire all went to the halo premiere. Apparently there were more Halo costumers there. There was a Ruby Chief, an orange Spartan IV, and another ODST. It was so cool to finally troop with people. I was invited to the Microsoft Store's launch by a guy named Hong Le, who worked for Geek News Network. I told him I knew other costumers so I invited all that I could.

The video was shot with an old camera on a make-shift steady cam. Sorry for the bad video quality (360p...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, man, i live in Scottsdale, AZ! I wish I could have met up with you guys :( Just out of curiosity, where were you? Cause I was at the best buy in Tempe

You're in Scottsdale? Dude. We were in the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall's Microsoft Store. They had the biggest release in the Valley.

Dang It would have been sweet to be there nice to see some of the AZ members rolling.

Ya i got there at 7 it was pretty epic, got to say the Girl In the Gungier was probably the most detail oriented. Im in the eagles jersey at 39 seconds in.

Wow! Looks like I should have been there! I figured Microsofts launch would be nice but not that epic. I was waiting at the Game Stop in Tempe Marketplace! Arizona ftw. If anyone wants to hit me up for costuming ideas or to hang out let me know. I've just started work on a foam build for Halo 4. I'm trying to build a custom suit with various pieces.

So cool! I wish people dressed up at my gamestop.
As you may know, I've been known to wear my cardboard costumes to some game releases, but I didn't for Halo 4 :(
Just wasn't ready. I plan to do it again for DS3 and a Halo 5! For sure!
Great suits, btw. The ODST with the red BobaFett cape was cool. Wish I had a better look at that orange Spider skin CIO costume, though.

I'm not seeing a link? I'm currently on my iPhone though, will check back in the morning on my laptop!

Edit - I saw this already but enjoyed another watch. Looked like an awesome atmosphere, especially with other Spartans and Cortana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back