Halo 4 New ---SCOUT--- helmet build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome. I've been dying to get my hands on a pep file of that. You made it look gorgeous.

Are you going to be selling casts?

Inspiring work! Love how clean it looks, can't wait to get to this stage on my builds. Did you have any issues with warping in the resin stage at all?

-Drew

That helmet is smooth as all get out! Ludicrous. . . . ludicrous I tell you!!! :p

Good job. Can't wait to see it all finished up. Keep it up!

Honestly, fantastic work Jim! I got to see this beast first hand and you spared no expense on the badassery. It's a beautiful piece. Be good my man!

-Tony

Another prime example of meticulous patience and attention to detail. Fantastic work Jim - can't wait to see a lick of paint on the casts you pop out :)

Here we go. This was the most intence helmet I've made so far. The mold came out perfect thanks to Hyperbalistic. & Jacob put together a fantastic 3D model for me to rip appart. The helmet has been tweeked slightly from being completely game accurate but its close. I like to change a few little things up a bit inorder to make it mine.
Here's a bunch of new photos to catch up with the progress, & to show the final piece.
photo10.jpg
photo9.jpg
[/IMG]
photo6.jpg
photo11.jpg
[/IMG]
photo13.jpg
photo14.jpg
[/IMG]
photo15.jpg
photo16.jpg
[/IMG]
photo17.jpg
[/IMG]

These 2 are each cast made from the first 2 pulls from the new mold.
photo12.jpg
photo18.jpg
[/IMG]

I never would have done this without becoming part of the 405th Thanks for all who post. Good or bad or somewhere in the middle, everyones' post inspire me to build more.
Thanks for looking. I plan on going right into another helmet build from here. <<<< Jim McCrea>>>>> You can also find me & my mentors on face book at "Stony Props"

The pep file will be shared shortly. I am trying to sell a few castings first to re-coop my cost before the file goes public. The first few sales will be easier the more rare the helmet is. Just being honest, I have a lot of $ into the build / mold / & castings.

To be honest am not really into halo 4 helmets specially this one. I was like what is this it was ugly youst horrible but when i saw yours i was like this man youst made something out of this world , he turned something ugly into something epickly awesome and am serious i mean that orange color kicks some serious butt. I am speechless right know youst wow mr jim wow you amaze me everytime for real.

Love it. The pull came out awesome. :D
As to the lines ;) (J/K accepted) I was taking about the curves, concave curves, tangent points and the Symantec even look that the helmet took on. That along with how all the detailing came together. Plus adding in the smoothness of this build just go's to show how much work and/or time went into making the perfect helmet. :D

In short; Sweet lines.:cool

Anyways, I love how it turned out and I look forward to seeing your next build. :cool

How much are casts going for? Love that color scheme. Been using it on my rogue since I got the helmet in game.

i keep coming back to this build and am still amazed, love the build. I hope i helped you out a little bit in the saving of unfolds department lol. keep up the amazing work man!

The visors are now ready. I have them in metallic: gold / chrome / red & blue.

sc2.jpg
sc1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back