Halo 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if there was a halo 4 in a covenant perspective? So then it would be based on them and not the chief.

SoullessSin said:
What if there was a halo 4 in a covenant perspective? So then it would be based on them and not the chief.
They already said no Halo 4. And besides there is no covenant.

New story arc? Probably!

Last edited by a moderator:
LukeTrocity said:
They already said no Halo 4. And besides there is no covenant.

New story arc? Probably!

well technically there are still covenant, just no prophet hierarchs, however there are plenty of brutes, jackals, grunts, hunters, drones, etc left, they will just be really disorganized and break into civil war

the grunts will probably rebel again, the hunters will probably stay because they are fairly loyal and duty bound, Jackals would both leave and some would also stay, I could keep going

but that wouldn't be the most exciting story, a new story arc however is very very likely, although Bungie may pursue a different game before then

GruntOfAction said:
You know guys they could have made a worse ending:
Master Chief goes into the cryotube..a few minutes later he starts having a dream, he is a little kid, he sees a woman that looks like Dr Halsey. Something behind her moves and he instinctivly grabs his Assault Rifle, but its heavier than useally. Dr Halsey turns into the monster and attacks john, He wakes up hearing "Sorry for the quick thaw Master Chief but we're short on time.".....

Oh Em Gee I haz L00pd tiemcircle (because time isn't made of lines, its made of circles, that is why clocks are round.)

:D

LOOOL
Groundhog Day with Master Chief. :D

New story arc? Probably!

"They thaught the fight was finished... but one flood spore escaped..." *LOL*

No really, I think there are lots of possibilities to continue the story. And there are lots of things outside a "repetation" of the story you could do (I mean that it has to play on another Halo, fight against Floods and Covenant etc...). For example a war between the remaining Covenant like ODST General said. And maybe the humans help Arby then fight against these or something like that. *g*

But I first hope that Halo3 will be released also as PC Version. I personally have no Console... I played Halo3 Campaign at a friends one but I would like to complete my PC Version Row of Halo and play it again... and again... (till Halo4 comes out? LOL). :D

rachciav said:
halo 4. with a longer campaign and less multiplay, cause i really like good campaign levels.
I will kill you.
Just like you kill spelling.
*pwnt*

That was a half joke. I meant what I said, but not to say it so harshly.

To answer some questions:

1.Bungie already said many times no Halo 4
2. The covenant only become the aforementioned name when they are all together working as one army. With the prophets gone, the covenant is broken. And while there are races of beings still around, that doesnt make them covenant.

The whole Micro$oft Bungie split was because Bungie wanted to be able to make more games without M$ taking so much money from the profits of them. I'm not sure but there might be a Halo 4, we'll never know until they announce yes or no, and if no they still might pull it out. I don't know...but it keeps me up at night. lol just thought I'd incorperate a RvB quote into it.

Widman2013 said:
The whole Micro$oft Bungie split was because Bungie wanted to be able to make more games without M$ taking so much money from the profits of them. I'm not sure but there might be a Halo 4, we'll never know until they announce yes or no, and if no they still might pull it out. I don't know...but it keeps me up at night. lol just thought I'd incorperate a RvB quote into it.

Do you wanna talk about it?

don’t get me wrong, but I think the ending in halo 3 was a good ending. If they made more games they would eventually have to kill the MC, the fact that he is still alive just floating in space is great! it sort of symbolises the "Spartans never die" motto.

I DONT want a game continues on from the 3rd, i loved the story and don’t want M$ (now that they have the right to halo) to screw it up.
I’m really worried that halo wars will be all game play and crapp story.

yeah bungie is cool and all but if they dont make a halo 4 im going to be mad, i would give my left foot for another halo game
P.S.- i don't need my left foot to play halo :D

what if bungie is making halo wars into a trilogy. i mean in the games they never really talked about there being other spartans. so i mean this might be bungies chance to introduce the other spartans. introducing the spartans could hopefully lead into something that might be halo 4. im not saying there will be a halo 4 but there might be halo wars 3

Yeah, and then it ends showing a newer planet (possibly Reach?) over the horizon, so I think the ending sets us up for something more...
i think there will be a halo 4 but i dont think it reach because cortana and the chief are still by the remains of the ark sorta just saying but it could be reach who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back