Halo Armor - Female Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
forearms look DAMN sexy, and i can see what you meant about the unfold... cant wait to pep it. Craftrobo comes tomorrow~~!!

This is me just re-posting the images, of pep files that I edited for female use, which were lost during the site crash of a few weeks ago...

Girly Mk-VI helmet

gallery_20337_2075_89436.jpg

Girly Shins

gallery_20337_2075_5357.jpg

Girly Forearms

gallery_20337_2075_10196.jpg

I've modified the forearms, and upper arms, but have yet to unfold them. I'm just about to start modifying the thighs... not that they really need much, they're just thighs. The chest, and hip armor that I've modified (quite heavily) is on the previous page on this same topic.

WOAH! Those forearms look extremely thin! I don't even think that those would fit me and I am pretty small! :eek

Also, they look a tad too narrow for my taste. :p

HaloGoddess said:
WOAH! Those forearms look extremely thin! I don't even think that those would fit me and I am pretty small! :eek

Also, they look a tad too narrow for my taste. :p

Then I'll be sure to not ask you to test them out for me... They look stunning on me, but I'm not female. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
__ Halo goddess-

im looking at the unfold of the left and right shins... and they look to be the exact same piece. the tilt on the rear of the shin is in the same direction on both!!

i was trying to figure out which one i made since i did one already.. and i cant figure it out!!!

Hi halogoodness i like your armor parts for girls, i am a man and i like your forearms they are incredibles and i like me. Dou you have it for men?

ok so my gf wants me to make her a sexy spartan for the game release and im seeing that the links are dead and if some one can email me a zip of the hd female files or link that really works then id like that thanks 405th . love bountyknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back