Halo Costume Finally Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtoearth

hello again 405th member we just finished or master chief suit

and i just decided to post some photos i didnt have an undersuit so i just wore my jeans

with one of my dads jumpers hope you like the photos

S1053312.JPG

S1053334.JPG

3best.jpg

still wish i had an assault rifle instead

spartan363 said:
still wish i had an assault rifle instead

get another SMG and all will be forgiven, lol jk. Looks good! wish i had gotten an earlier start on mine so i could be done in time too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Real good looking armor for first build. I agree the Biceps are backwards. Also after halloween you might want to repaint all the armor at once, I notice you have slight color changes in them.

Great though!

~James

That's definitely muckle. Nice suit man!

EDIT: Is the helmet a different color than the rest of the suit? More blue in the green? Or is it the lighting?

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
That looks great, but yeah the biceps are backwards. Is it a muckle suit, though? I can't tell exactly.

opps sorry the biceps are backwards i didnt really know which way to put them on

jlhR2 said:
Real good looking armor for first build. I agree the Biceps are backwards. Also after halloween you might want to repaint all the armor at once, I notice you have slight color changes in them.

Great though!

~James

yeah the colours are slightly diffrent because i kind of ran out of the first shade so i use a diffrent green

to finish the rest

Sgt Whoopass said:
yeah bro, really backwards. other then under armor it looks amazing. do you have anything els you could use?

well i bought a under suit from ebay but when i got it in the post it was the wrong size

Sigma-LS said:
That's definitely muckle. Nice suit man!

EDIT: Is the helmet a different color than the rest of the suit? More blue in the green? Or is it the lighting?

no its not the lighting i use two diffrent shades of green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back