Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i just died for a moment. That was the most Epic thing ever. An i saw purple lol.

I really hope that the MC model is still in Wip stages.

I cant believe the awesome right now.

Wooooooooooo Can't wait for Halo:HD. When they show the person in the yellow armor in MP was that Noble Armor?

I only managed 2 quick grabs from that, I'll do more later when I can download a video...

HaloAnniversarylogo.jpg

HaloAnniversaryMC.jpg

Am i the only one that hates this? Am I the only one that's seeing the over-saturation happening? This will just become another Guitar Hero....Halo will just go downhill....

Gears of War is fast becoming my favorite.
I couldn't agree with you more on both. But hasn't Bungie teamed up with Activision? If that is the case no one should be surprised that Halo would start being force-fed to people. Here's hoping that it doesn't happen to Prototype as well...*crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't agree with you more on both. But hasn't Bungie teamed up with Activision? If that is the case no one should be surprised that Halo would start being force-fed to people. Here's hoping that it doesn't happen to Prototype as well...*crosses fingers*
Very true...I suppose when people will be whining about how 3+ are being made a year, we will only say "I told you so!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaagggghhhhhhh..........I missed the Halo: CE HD announcement because of a phone call!!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

If you go to the gametrailers link I put in the first post, you can go back through the stream. I get pretty heavy buffering but it'll do for now...

Go back to about 2:34:50 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back