Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you mean MK V? MK V is in Halo 1 . MK VI is in halo 3 .

Im a little confused on the matter. So the suit your character wears in Halo Reach is the MK 4 armour?

And although i understand that these videos are more of a gerneral release and less of a final product, i am a little disapointed that in the multiplayer of Halo CE you use halo reach spartans. Maybe its not compleatly finished but if its a seperate game rather than an DLC for reach, i would like to play as a spartan with MKV armour.

As far as the new suit that MC wears in Halo 4, all i have to say is... ABOUT TIME!!!!!! The thing looks sweet but cortana does have some explaining to do. Im so looking forward to this game! and so excited!!!

Im a little confused on the matter. So the suit your character wears in Halo Reach is the MK 4 armour?

And although i understand that these videos are more of a gerneral release and less of a final product, i am a little disapointed that in the multiplayer of Halo CE you use halo reach spartans. Maybe its not compleatly finished but if its a seperate game rather than an DLC for reach, i would like to play as a spartan with MKV armour.
In Reach, the Spartans have MK V armor.

So why is MCs armour so different???
i tried to find the answer on halo wiki but now im even more confused. The suits according to the wiki (if im not mistaken) are MK IV , but the MkIV suit in halo wars is compleatly different (although the new MKVI armour looks very similar to the Halo Wars armor).

Lol I have known about the HD remake for about a year now.

And 4 will either make or break the new owner's career, if the do Halo justice, they are set, if they flop it - they go down burning.

But with what little they've released and concept arts, seems like they are on the right track- as long as they don't try to call of doodify it.

Yes . You are Spartan class III and you wear different varients .

So why is MCs armour so different???
i tried to find the answer on halo wiki but now im even more confused. The suits according to the wiki (if im not mistaken) are MK IV , but the MkIV suit in halo wars is compleatly different (although the new MKVI armour looks very similar to the Halo Wars armor).

I have no clue. Maybe its a updated version . Only time will tell !

My only gripes with both games are Chief's armor. Not that it's bad, but in Halo 4 Trailer he doesn't have a cod plate. And it looks, well.... odd.

I think it was the lighting or the angles, but it CEA his visor looks too shiny and the colors a little off, otherwise I'm up for both games!

I'm looking forward For The BACK button feature that let's us view the graphic back then and now.

The multiplayer for Halo: CEAnniversary is Reach's, 6 maps and 1 firefight, I hope they make a totally different multiplayer though, I wasn't too happy with Reach.

The multiplayer for Halo: CEAnniversary is Reach's, 6 maps and 1 firefight, I hope they make a totally different multiplayer though, I wasn't too happy with Reach.

Don't count on it. CEA won't have it's own multiplayer. The new maps are for Reach. Think of it as a big map pack for Reach multiplayer.

Don't count on it. CEA won't have it's own multiplayer. The new maps are for Reach. Think of it as a big map pack for Reach multiplayer.

Or its a new standalone disk like ODST. Thats my bet.

And I HOPE they bring back sandtrap and a proper blood-gulch.

Edit: Also its about time to give us Flood-Firefight. Been screaming for that for ages.

I really want that 3 shot Pistol back :D.

On the ViDoc the mentioned there will be no Blood-Gulch, due to it's many appearances, though they are making Beaver creek and some others.

I was just looking at the overview of Halo CE A on xbox.com, and it says "online co-op 1-2" which kind of sucks. I guess if they aren't changing the gameplay at all it makes sense, but after the taste of 4 player co-op in Reach it feels a little disappointing.
it was a typo.

To elaborate, the Spartan III's in Reach have one of the many variants of Mark V armor. See here under "Armor Variants and Upgrades".

Specifically, in Reach we're using Mark V(B).

I'm fairly sure this is correct, but someone please correct me if I got something wrong.

To ellaborate a little further:
If you read Halsey's journal that acompanied the Legendary edition she states that noble team is not only a group of spartans she doesn't know but that their variant of the armour and their upgrades are not part of her program either. She believes they may be the product of her competitors, skeptics, or otherwise within ONI that want her removed from the program. She specifically states that the only spartan in Noble team who was part of the same group that produced John 117 was Jorge. That explains why Jorge is the only one to wear an armour we recognize as MkIV. Seems strange that there would be spartans she doesn't know about but then she says the same thing in the journal.

If I can track down the exact lines from the journal I'll quote them, but for now that is what I can remember.

what i hate is that games are made so quickly and i just got live for xbox and on halo i am just now getting the good armor and then they make a new halo where probably you can costumize your armor and well i won't finish getting armor in reach and i will just get new armor in haloce and halo4 so i just really wont complete my armor unlock in reach if you know what i mean =P

what i hate is that games are made so quickly and i just got live for xbox and on halo i am just now getting the good armor and then they make a new halo where probably you can costumize your armor and well i won't finish getting armor in reach and i will just get new armor in haloce and halo4 so i just really wont complete my armor unlock in reach if you know what i mean =P

If Halo CE HD does use Reach's multiplayer you probably won't have this problem. Most likely your online stats will carry over much like they did from Halo 3 to ODST. That should allow your unlocking to continue for reach. As for Halo 4, well you have plenty of time before that releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back