Halo Fan Film By Enrisan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's perfect! Any way I can get that file?

ForgedReclaimer said:
i was experimenting with the halo 2 models to make them more detailed, this was the result, the original is on the left and the modified is on the right. the modified has more than triple the poly count.

i could try to modify a cruiser for you but i don't know if its allowed.

Twins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem, it won't be put to use for a while anyways. Is the bottom detailed as well?

not really, I'd like to start filming in a few months so whenever I get all the costumes and props together. Thanks!

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey bud, do you have a certain date you need the weapons by?

-Pony

Enrisan said:
Hey everyone. I figured this was a good time to post this. I've been planning a Halo short film for a while now. I have a script, some storyboards and a pretty good vision of what I want. I'm a professional editor and will be doing the post work on it. However, I will need some FX and possibly one or two 3d models. I will most likely have the crew for marines, etc...just lacking the man power and time to create all the suits and weapons I need.

I'm posting this in hopes that someone may have parts that they can donate. I know I won't get casts from people so pep pieces that have been finished, or resined, or even just cut and scored would be great. Also need any weapons I can get.

The time frame of the story in the film will probably be before the Halo event. Right now I only have a MK VI suit but I have decided to build the MK IV as seen in Halo Wars.

So this is what I need for my film, I'm hoping someone might have something they can donate to the project:

- 2-3 marine costumes. (Halo CE, pre-Halo)

- 2 ODSTs (maybe, Halo 3)

- Elite costume or Brute costume

Weapons:

- AR

- a broken AR (even the worst condition)

- SMG X2

- Spiker X2

- Plasma Rifle

- Spike grenade

- Human grenade

- Plasma grenade

3d Models w/ textures, don't have to be very high res:

- Banshee

- underneath a portion of Covenant Cruiser

Right now I don't have money to pay for this stuff, so they are purely donations. For most of the armor I'll even take parts that have been cut and scored, ready to be folded and glued....it will cut down on cost of shipping too. If you donate me a completed piece, I will gladly ship it back to you after the shoot at your request. PM me if you have anything you'd like to donate. Thanks!

I have the Banshee, if you need it.

Let me know if you like it.

Banshee__movie_version_by_Capestranus.jpg

Good freaking grief. I pity the computer that's having to deal with all of this stuff, mine's only barely running XP after the abuse I put it through over the last four years.

that looks great, may I use it? can you send it to me somehow?

Capestranus said:

Enrisan said:
Hey everyone. I figured this was a good time to post this. I've been planning a Halo short film for a while now. I have a script, some storyboards and a pretty good vision of what I want. I'm a professional editor and will be doing the post work on it. However, I will need some FX and possibly one or two 3d models. I will most likely have the crew for marines, etc...just lacking the man power and time to create all the suits and weapons I need.

I'm posting this in hopes that someone may have parts that they can donate. I know I won't get casts from people so pep pieces that have been finished, or resined, or even just cut and scored would be great. Also need any weapons I can get.

The time frame of the story in the film will probably be before the Halo event. Right now I only have a MK VI suit but I have decided to build the MK IV as seen in Halo Wars.

So this is what I need for my film, I'm hoping someone might have something they can donate to the project:

- 2-3 marine costumes. (Halo CE, pre-Halo)

- 2 ODSTs (maybe, Halo 3)

- Elite costume or Brute costume

Weapons:

- AR

- a broken AR (even the worst condition)

- SMG X2

- Spiker X2

- Plasma Rifle

- Spike grenade

- Human grenade

- Plasma grenade

3d Models w/ textures, don't have to be very high res:

- Banshee

- underneath a portion of Covenant Cruiser

Right now I don't have money to pay for this stuff, so they are purely donations. For most of the armor I'll even take parts that have been cut and scored, ready to be folded and glued....it will cut down on cost of shipping too. If you donate me a completed piece, I will gladly ship it back to you after the shoot at your request. PM me if you have anything you'd like to donate. Thanks!

well i am making a halo wars marine suit, i could easily make u a snow camo one since they have less armor and detail than the woodland camo

Hey Enri, this semester I should be making great headway with my Arbiter build, thus having an Elite body figured out and built. So as long as I finish it in a feasible time and you're still needing one, I'll volunteer my time to have it out there.

I'm concentrating on Arbiter armor at the moment, but I want to do my multiplayer permutations as well, so I'd have Combat/Ascetic armor as well.

If you're interested, give me a PM and I'll keep you posted when it's near an end result~

It's not going to be like, insane quality, but lighting tricks and shakey camera shots can do wonders. ;]

Micah Mills said:
well i am making a halo wars marine suit, i could easily make u a snow camo one since they have less armor and detail than the woodland camo

Thanks! Any kind of costume would be much appreciated! If you get around to making me one, let me know!

Drakku said:
Hey Enri, this semester I should be making great headway with my Arbiter build, thus having an Elite body figured out and built. So as long as I finish it in a feasible time and you're still needing one, I'll volunteer my time to have it out there.

I'm concentrating on Arbiter armor at the moment, but I want to do my multiplayer permutations as well, so I'd have Combat/Ascetic armor as well.

If you're interested, give me a PM and I'll keep you posted when it's near an end result~

It's not going to be like, insane quality, but lighting tricks and shakey camera shots can do wonders. ;]

that would be so awesome Drakku, thanks! I sent you a PM.

Hey Enrisan, This project has definetly piqued my interest. I'm currently working on a couple of short films and commercials and i'd love to be a part of this project you're working on.

• What equipment do you have?
  • What is your Budget?
  • Where are your filming locations?
  • What is your timespan for doing this?
  • have you pulled any permits/have any insurance for filming on location?

I'd love to hear what your idea for this fanfilm is.

Hey thanks! Any help at all is appreciated, right now my biggest problem is getting all the armor and props together. The camera, crew, and post work I can easily get. My answers are in bold below.

R3unbreakable said:
Hey Enrisan, This project has definetly piqued my interest. I'm currently working on a couple of short films and commercials and i'd love to be a part of this project you're working on.

• What equipment do you have? Probably renting or buying an HVX-200, or another HD camera.
  • What is your Budget? What budget? Hah, not much which is why I'm asking for any help/donations in getting the props together.
  • Where are your filming locations? A desert in California
  • What is your timespan for doing this? Would like to start filming in the summer.
  • have you pulled any permits/have any insurance for filming on location? I don't believe I need one for filming in a desert, only a couple people, not a large crew.

I'd love to hear what your idea for this fanfilm is.

Alex spartan177 said:
I could let you borrow my AR when Im done with it

that would be so awesome, thanks!

Capestranus said:

Banshee__movie_version_by_Capestranus.jpg

I'm Also working on a fan film. any way i can get a copy of that file?

Enrisan said:
Hey thanks! Any help at all is appreciated, right now my biggest problem is getting all the armor and props together. The camera, crew, and post work I can easily get. My answers are in bold below.

Hey you still need those people? I could get my squad of 4 Marines and 2 ODST's to help out

If you live somewhat close to me, we could make the drive and bring alot of what we got,

It just depends on the Time of when your going to filming, and maybe the location as well

PM me if your interested, cuz i really do want to be apart of this

Thanks! I haven't seen the model yet because my 3ds max isn't working right now, but I did get the email. Thanks for the file man! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back