Halo forward unto dawn questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so they didn't fix kelly and made her look more like linda, other then that i was like DAMN what a show. but come on didn't anyone think the cheif should have got off the gun and put lackys there and let the cheif drive i mean come on the cheif can fix anything he can open doors with his fist, he can blow up a ship with a bomb, he can even land on a frigate with out any help. so why didn't they just do that.

but come on didn't anyone think the cheif should have got off the gun and put lackys there and let the cheif drive .

Because chief is a crack shot with any gun, and probably didn't want to rely on the cadets' shot while he drove. Beyond that, it may have been something behind the scenes, it's possible that the actor in the suit couldn't properly fit behind the wheel in the armor (he IS a big guy).

and yet he leaves them there and starts shooting it out with hunters, when we all know the M41 on the hog would have been okay, if he just would have ripped it off. i mean really he can flip a tank but can't rip a hogs gun off, still if they wanted to make kelly into linda it wouldn't have been that hard would it?

Chief may have been strong, but I highly doubt he can tear the gun off a Warthog.

Also, in reality, he can't flip a tank over. That was just for gameplay reasons.

okay then answer this how much does an ODST drop pod weght? because a spartan threw one in halo legends, so a tank won't be to hard would it.

That was a just a cartoon. You have to look at Halo with a realistic view.

Also, a drop pod would weigh less than a tank.

what type of helmet was spartan 087 wearing? did they just decide to recycle parts and add a knee plate to the front of an air assault helmet?
also, does anyone know if theres files for the chiefs helmet?

Great series overall and loved the Hunters, good touch. I'd be to easy for Chief just to mow down the Hunters with the hog cannon. Wouldn't really make the cadets run away in fear.

As for being 100% with story/timelines, as long as it's good I'm game and this was way far beyond good! Also, so awesome when they took their helmets off! Though Fred/Kelly didn't have a big role to play still cool to see them

We also have to realize that the only cannon events within the Halo universe is what's in the games and these live action shorts that have been sanctioned by Bungie and 343. All the graphic novels and animated shorts are sci-fi "fiction." It's similar to a television series with multiple shows and movies such as Star Trek that also has many novels and comic books based on the series. Creator Gene Roddenberry once stated that the only thing cannon about the franchise was what was in the shows and movies, and that the books were "fiction."

Anytime you have multiple creators working on multiple story lines that are supposed to take place in one universe, there is going to be conflict.

and yet much of the live action stuff on tv is a lot harder then what saying i mean just look at james bond, i mean that kinda stuff looks hard to what we've seen in the books and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back