Halo Infinite - 3D Printable Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeSizzlac

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Update: I think I'm done - Halo Infinite - Master Chief Inspired Armor Set - No visor by moesizzlac

Hello all,

I was working with marinesniper on trying to make PDO's from a file by Jonty Schmidt on Youtube. Jonty made a nice model of Master Chief in Blender. In the middle of trying to turn it into pdo's, I figured let's try to make it ready for 3D Printing as well. As usual, not all 3D files are printable at first. Below is my progress so far. Right now, they have all been altered to be solid sheets. They just need wall thickness. I'll release them as soon as they pass my print tests.

Untitled01.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Untitled03.jpg

Untitled04.jpg

Untitled05.jpg

Untitled06.jpg

Untitled07.jpg
Untitled08.jpg

Later!

Last edited:
Funny coincidence MoeSizzlac !
Have seen these vids myself too...or honestly had them running in the background while doing other stuff.
Quite to long to actually watch them closely:lol: I thought: Wow that looks so good, i wish i had the patience and skills to pull this off....:cry:
Wondering if someone on the 405th is up to something similar....

And i wasn`t disappointed!
This community never ceases to amaze me.:love:

I’m currently working on foam unfolds for these in Pep. Thank you for all of your hard work on this! This community is the greatest!

Hey Moe, I'm currently trying to print this amazing armour set you made and I noticed a slight issue with the left forearm, and presumably with the right forearm. Pretty sure you're aware of this but the model isn't manifold and I think there's a few missing vertices. If you can fix this then that would be great because I have no real 3d modeling experience. Either way, hope this helps and you fix the issues.
1594014288365.png

1594015221980.png

look up a program called 3d builder if you import that model into it it will automatically repair it to make it manifold. i have used it from time to time..
then you can export it as a stl because it will default to 3dmf i dont even know what that is but you can select STL in the drop down

Hey Moe, I'm currently trying to print this amazing armour set you made and I noticed a slight issue with the left forearm, and presumably with the right forearm. Pretty sure you're aware of this but the model isn't manifold and I think there's a few missing vertices. If you can fix this then that would be great because I have no real 3d modeling experience. Either way, hope this helps and you fix the issues.
View attachment 292643
View attachment 292644

Good catch. Most of these should make it through the slicer OK (I tested it on mine). But just in case your machine is angry at the model, I created a V2 Forearm on thingiverse with the entire inside smoothed and without intersecting faces. Unfortunately, the V2 uses more filament as the walls become significantly thicker.

1594044483272.png

Hello everyone, Im new here at 405th and new to the 3d printing scene, but would really enjoy getting into it. Im working on trying to create an accurate but simple master chief infinite helmet file for everyone for free. Need a little help smoothing out the kinks. Im currently using blender but when i export the file, the 3d helmet seems to be different to the blender file.

final form2.png

final form.png

final form3.png

final form4.png

Hello everyone, Im new here at 405th and new to the 3d printing scene, but would really enjoy getting into it. Im working on trying to create an accurate but simple master chief infinite helmet file for everyone for free. Need a little help smoothing out the kinks. Im currently using blender but when i export the file, the 3d helmet seems to be different to the blender file.

View attachment 293540
View attachment 293539
View attachment 293537
View attachment 293536
I can hopefully help you. What's the issue? PM me and we can go over what's going on.

Hey Moe, now that the demo trailer has been released and we have a better look at the Chief's new armour, do you plan on making another version that is closer to what we see in the trailers and hopefully the final game? Also the v2 versions of the forearms are great, I printed them up and they work wonderfully!

Hey Moe, now that the demo trailer has been released and we have a better look at the Chief's new armour, do you plan on making another version that is closer to what we see in the trailers and hopefully the final game? Also the v2 versions of the forearms are great, I printed them up and they work wonderfully!

I don't know. It may be more worth it to wait for a game asset to turn up for a more accurate model. I'm curious to see how their models are now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back