1st Build Halo infinite mark 7 progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes check out Kamui they are amazing.

looking at your armor and the way you're building it, it might suit you better to use hot glue. it will glue and fill gaps in the seams. you wont be able to sand it but smoothing it with either your finger (if its not too hot) or a putty knife or butter knife of some sort would probably do the trick

another tip that might help with cleaning up the seams while gluing is to "clamp" the pieces together with masking tape while they dry. just tape all the seams up until its all set.

yes check out Kamui they are amazing.

looking at your armor and the way you're building it, it might suit you better to use hot glue. it will glue and fill gaps in the seams. you wont be able to sand it but smoothing it with either your finger (if its not too hot) or a putty knife or butter knife of some sort would probably do the trick

another tip that might help with cleaning up the seams while gluing is to "clamp" the pieces together with masking tape while they dry. just tape all the seams up until its all set.
Thanks for the help! When I'm done with everything, I'm gonna takes notes of what to do and what not to do

20211027_173330.jpg

Both thigh parts are done as of today. Next step would probably be sanding all parts

Awesome build! I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back