Halo Machinima (SNN) Character List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaGonnaGetYou

The SNN (Spartan News Network) has finally landed it's main character listing! It's finally time to pick your characters!

For those of you who didn't read my signature, my machinima is coming together nicely.

If you are interested, please e-mail me or PM me a reciting of the following line into a computer microphone that is FULLY OPERABLE. Broken and/or laggy mic's will simply not be accepted for the filming.

In other news, "uber leet" gaming nerds across the globe have confirmed that the MLG playlist is the first playlist to ever have a power level of over 9000 and be supported by the president of the Hello Kitty franchise at the same time.
YOU DO NOT NEED A COPY OF HALO 3 FOR THIS. I've said this over and over, you don't have to be in-game at all. I will be using a local game to record all characters and their movements, and only need voice actors to put it all together.

Here is a list of characters in the first episode/commercial episode, just so you can get a grasp of who you can choose from. Who ever you choose to be, you get to name. First come, first serve.
Character List: Basic/Long-Term

Main Anchorman: ImaGonnaGetYou
Name: Greg McAllister

Secondary Anchorman: Tru7h
Name: Akeru Forsamee

Weatherman: Friendly
Name: Umberto Friendly

Traffic Coverage: Kaya Tetsu
Name: Robyn Knight

Wildlife/Plant Expert: Spartan 061
Name: Doogie Highfree

Sports Coverage: imMonkeyGOD
Name: Leeroy Jenkins

Secondary Sports Coverage:
Name:

Political Anchorman: SpartanForever
Name: Mathew Parker

Secondary Political Anchorman:
Name:

Game Insider: Volkov
Name: Volkov MacDingle

Secondary Game Insider: muaa
Name: Eric Lulls

Police Sheriff: ImaGonnaGetYou
Name: Capt. Jonathan Ludwig

The Robber/Bad Guy: The Real Master Chief
Name: Dr. Edwin Devious

Cameraman: ImaGonnaGetYou
Name: Jeffrey Wilksteen

Set Operator: Kaya Tetsu
Name: Rhea Valencia

Short-Term:

N/A

My email address is machiniman_triple_seven@yahoo.com (the number 7 is amazing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I have a decent microphone to use and be willing to be anyone. :D Just give me a phrase and see where I fit best.

imMonkeyGOD said:
Awesome! I have a decent microphone to use and be willing to be anyone. :D Just give me a phrase and see where I fit best.

You might have skipped it, but it's in the post. All tryouts are the same, for whatever reasons.

In other news, "uber leet" gaming nerds across the globe have confirmed that the MLG playlist is the first playlist to ever have a power level of over 9000 and be supported by the president of the Hello Kitty franchise at the same time.

Alright, I was thinking they needed like something different for each one :p

EDIT: Does it matter if you lower/higher the pitch of your voice?

@ imMonkeyGOD - Try to use one of those matter-of-fact, anchormanish voices. Try to sound kind-of serious. Also, try to keep a kind-of low tone to your voice. It'll make it sound more realistic yet still funny.

SpartanForever - Same as above.

Updated the character list with Tru7h. Still have to get character requests from the others.

wait...does my webcam have a built in mic....*goes to find webcam*

EDIT: found,but must download driver and I don't know if it'll work on Vista...we'll find out in about 5 minutes...

I would like to participate in this very much, it sounds like it's going to be interesting ;) !!
Positions don't matter for me as long as i get the part, I'll be sending my tryout by tommarow.
so what's your e-mail?

muaa said:
I would like to participate in this very much, it sounds like it's going to be interesting ;) !!
Positions don't matter for me as long as i get the part, I'll be sending my tryout by tommarow.
so what's your e-mail?

I'm going to put my e-mail on the front post, just so I stop the PM flow of that same question :p

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I'm going to put my e-mail on the front post, just so I stop the PM flow of that same question :p

Ty, sent it! Hope i get the part :)
*EDIT* Srry if the volume is too low, i did it when everyone was sleeping :p

Keep Weatherman reserved for me! I'll send you a voice sample tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.

muaa said:
Ty, sent it! Hope i get the part :)
*EDIT* Srry if the volume is too low, i did it when everyone was sleeping :p

I know what you mean...right now :cautious:

Try recording again, with as little of an accent as possible. My computer screws up accents a lot of the time. It doesn't conform well to regular use, I guess. :p

If you need to, you can wait until tomorrow. As long as I get everyone's rehearsal by wednesday, then everything is fine.

EDIT for Friendly: Dibs acknowledged.

damasterchief said:
not if i get it first!!!!

Ok, dude, seriously. If you're voice conforms more to the meteorologist style, then you'll get the part. Don't make this seem like a competition, because it really isn't, and shouldn't be.

Anyways, Kaya, did you ever find out about that mic?

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Ok, dude, seriously. If you're voice conforms more to the meteorologist style, then you'll get the part. Don't make this seem like a competition, because it really isn't, and shouldn't be.

Anyways, Kaya, did you ever find out about that mic?

sorry!!! i was kinda joking oh and you shall be getting the pm from me soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back