Halo Mark V resize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nac55

I'm in need to see if anyone who is willing to Re size the Halo CE MARK V armor in Pepakura.
If so please PM me and specify the measurements needed.

Thank you,
Nac55

I'm afraid you don't understand how resizing/scaling works. No one can "specify the measurements needed" as you need to measure your own body to make it fit you, and you alone.

There are several scaling tutorials around the forums. I suggest you do a Search for them and do more research and reading. As a start, consider checking out the simple scaling tutorial in my sig.

The Mark V suit is for my Brother In law who only has a Mac. We don't have Pepakura so we were wondering if someone could resize the Armor for us if we gave the measurements of him for His armor.

Pepakura Designer is needed to rescale models. It can be downloaded for free from Tamasoft at their website (the same place where Pepakura Viewer is available).

Although Designer is free to use, a purchased key code is required in order to save modified scaling or any alterations or unfold work that is performed. It's likely that the positions of the pieces will have to be played with after scaling in order to fit them to the pages...without the key such work will be lost if the file is closed (since the file cannot be saved).

It can be an annoyance to not have the key and the ability to save. It is unlikely though that you'll be able to work with someone over the net to get good scaling results for your own measurements due to difficulties inherent to scaling coupled with communication problems and the large number of armor pieces and associated amount of required time.

Check out Designer and decide if you want to get the key. Good luck.

Edit: There is no Viewer or Designer for Macs. I'm not sure how you'd have the Viewer if having a Mac is the issue.

satchmo, he said he has a mac. I have pitty on your soul and the souls of your family. macs will cause the downfall fo the human race. oh yeah the only thing need to resize is find the mesurments then change the resize number in the viewer. if viewer doesnt have this, the it wont matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back