Halo Medal Throw Pillows

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Don't mind my off colored triplekill pillow. XD I made it as a tester to see what the finished product would look like and I had to use what spare fabric I had laying around the house to make it. Since the colors I had were close enough, I decided on the triplekill. :p

Of all the pillows I have made, ONLY 2 of them belong to me, the triplekill, for obvious reasons, and one of the doublekill pillows. The rest have been claimed. :cool

Here are all the pictures I have of them at the moment. Yeah, you may end up seeing some of the same pillow in multiple pictures. I like to take group photos. LOL :rolleyes

rk1y5g.jpg

20f2ds1.jpg

5mzap.jpg

ftiv0z.jpg

The FIRST doublekill pillow I made. :p hehe
xp8r5e.jpg

Now for info:
• Pillows are roughly 16 inches in diameter.
• The white dots that go around the outer edge are done by hand and take me about 20-30 minutes to do.
• I DO have templates made for the different star sizes and for the basic pillow shape so that all pillows are made the same size.
• I have learned that the hexagon shaped pillow is a pain in my butt to make! XD I'm currently thinking of a different way to make it so that it doesn't look "frilly". LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Those. Are. AWESOME!
I love the Hexagonal ones! What medals are those, exactly?
And is that a Scorpion in the background of the last photo?

Those. Are. AWESOME!
I love the Hexagonal ones! What medals are those, exactly?
And is that a Scorpion in the background of the last photo?

hehe Yes that is the RC Scorpion. :p

As for what kind they are, I have the doublekill, triplekill, killtacular and perfection pillows. :) They are the multiplayer medals.

Amazing! Never thought of doing anything with Halo medals, but now my imagination is racing! thanks again for the inspiration!

Ha, the perfection pillow...the PERFECT pillow. XD Curious, any plans to add more medals? IE, the most common one, melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back