Halo ODST 3D object files or stl

Status
Not open for further replies.
one last thing do you happen to have the game file for the odst optican and its station with the engineer and a forunner constructor? i think the constructors are in halo 2 and 3 but it may just be 2

what i am trying to do is set up a "small" diorama for halo and i do plan on it using leds and maybe even a laser or 2View attachment 269114View attachment 269115View attachment 269116
I can probably get all of it, but the Engineer is going to be in sort of a T-Pose (or whatever the tentacle equivalent of a T-pose is).

One other question i live in Alabama and i wanted to join a regiment but i dont know which one to join for my region so which should i join?

One other question i live in Alabama and i wanted to join a regiment but i dont know which one to join for my region so which should i join?
Welcome to the fight comrade! You would be zoned for the southern regiment if I'm not mistaken! Feel free to read up on the regiments and contact yours truly(not me but Asgardianhammer :b) to be accepted!

Also you need 4 more posts...

I can probably get all of it, but the Engineer is going to be in sort of a T-Pose (or whatever the tentacle equivalent of a T-pose is).
I am interested in the Huragok. Not sure if there are multiple variants in the files.
Did anything ever get uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back