Status
Not open for further replies.

ayacohen

Click the link to watch the video

Hi guys!

Support my small youtube channel by watching the video and please give a like and you guys can absolutely subscribe my channel for more videos!

Thank you for all your support!

Appreciate that a lot!

Best,
Leida (ayacohen)

Attachments

• 66472648_10217106380085777_564725153599062016_n.jpg
    66472648_10217106380085777_564725153599062016_n.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 290
Maybe next year if they have it again in Orlando or even closer to me! I have heard a lot of good things from non-405th friends that were super impressed with the event!

Maybe next year if they have it again in Orlando or even closer to me! I have heard a lot of good things from non-405th friends that were super impressed with the event!
I heard that they're gonna do it every 5 years... I dunno I prefer this event to be annually but oh well...
I leave it up to them then...

Yeah overall the event is awesome!

But many people are complaining about didn't get the Steve and Jen sign and also they've been waiting the line so long in order to get into one of the rides...

Five years then! XD would be a fun change of pace from the usual cons!

I think with any event, lines vs people is always a major issue. It would definitely suck, yeah, but also nature of beast. You can't just shackle the guests to their signing tables. It just comes to reason that some logistic issues etc will eventually be ironed out. Definitely not eliminated, but hopefully ironed out.

Five years then! XD would be a fun change of pace from the usual cons!

I think with any event, lines vs people is always a major issue. It would definitely suck, yeah, but also nature of beast. You can't just shackle the guests to their signing tables. It just comes to reason that some logistic issues etc will eventually be ironed out. Definitely not eliminated, but hopefully ironed out.
Yeah for me overall it was great!

I dunno about the others... I saw people are making "reviews" on reddit so.... yeah most of them are complaining about that stuff...
Sigh.. Oh well

Reddit can get very...self feeding with negativity..at times. This coming from someone who has used it for eight years.

The subreddit for the local cities I have lived in the last ten years is all about negative and how every city is garbage and crime blahblahblah. Like there can be kernels of gold in those vitriol filled comments. (I haven't looked at the reddit posts)

Yeah, I wouldn't put much credit towards a Reddit review personally, but I'm a little biased. I posted 1 progress update to Reddit while I was making my first suit, and all I remember is
Aside from your helmet, it looks like you're wearing a beat-up trash can
The helmet was store bought :-(
I've seen some feedback on YouTube (not that it's much better), and their responses were very positive towards Outpost.

I've not been on reddit much since, you guys are cooler.

Last edited:
Reddit can get very...self feeding with negativity..at times. This coming from someone who has used it for eight years.

The subreddit for the local cities I have lived in the last ten years is all about negative and how every city is garbage and crime blahblahblah. Like there can be kernels of gold in those vitriol filled comments. (I haven't looked at the reddit posts)
Ooooooohhhh trust me... I don't like reddddiiittttt so... People there are so nasty...
They can only complaint and criticise and not even give the event and the people who made it happen a single appreciation...

Sigh....

Yeah, I wouldn't put much credit towards a Reddit review personally, but I'm a little biased. I posted 1 progress update to Reddit while I was making my first suit, and all I remember is
The helmet was store bought :-(
I've seen some feedback on YouTube (not that it's much better), and their responses were very positive towards Outpost.

I've not been on reddit much since, you guys are cooler.

Don't ever listen to people on reddit... Aside from they're nasty, they're disgusting...
They can't even do like you do... Not even make a costume...
So... ignore them... They're idiots...

They think they can do better but they're not...

Don't ever listen to people on reddit... Aside from they're nasty, they're disgusting...
They can't even do like you do... Not even make a costume...
So... ignore them... They're idiots...

They think they can do better but they're not...
Yeah, I didn't think much of it tbh (mjolnir gives you a real thick skin) and wasn't that surprised by the response. I just moved on and resumed sharing my passions here. That wasn't why I stopped going on Reddit though.
Thanks for the look out :)

Yeah, I didn't think much of it tbh (mjolnir gives you a real thick skin) and wasn't that surprised by the response. I just moved on and resumed sharing my passions here. That wasn't why I stopped going on Reddit though.
Thanks for the look out :)

No problem.. We should stick together and help each other...
All you need is that for make the world better... Not put each others down...

And I am so glad I am in this community... You guys are awesome!

you guys are cooler.

Duh. X)

The world will fill you with negativity if you let it. It's up to you whether you let it get to you or not.

I think ALL our suits (The mighty EVAkura, Longshot-X and Excellur8 included) could be improved upon to some degree or other, sure, but that's not the point. The point is you've made your own character. That's what the 405th is all about. It's also another reason the HOD experience is so awesome, because it grants us the opportunity to express our Halo creations within the Halo universe.

Duh. X)

The world will fill you with negativity if you let it. It's up to you whether you let it get to you or not.

I think ALL our suits (The mighty EVAkura, Longshot-X and Excellur8 included) could be improved upon to some degree or other, sure, but that's not the point. The point is you've made your own character. That's what the 405th is all about. It's also another reason the HOD experience is so awesome, because it grants us the opportunity to express our Halo creations within the Halo universe.

Yes that's right!

Boooiii..... I would love to take the Evkura Armor for collection lols....

Sounds like yall in the wrong subreddits... I see nothing but compliments and reassurance... then you go on things like r/iamatotalpeiceof*BLAM* and the comments start to get a little more... pokey

Sounds like yall in the wrong subreddits... I see nothing but compliments and reassurance... then you go on things like r/iamatotalpeiceof*BLAM* and the comments start to get a little more... pokey

Well I saw it in here :

One of them said "******** experience" just because he/she didn't get raffle ticket... lols

Another one said it's a **** show...

By all means... take a look at it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back