Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very much a ME FIRST, I DIDN'T GET TO DO SOMETHING SO THIS IS POOP.

Or they expect to be a 10000% flawless experience. Like the organizers are human (at least I think so, any Borgs plz speak up) and stuff breaks or apps or games will glitch on you when you least expect it. Like you want it to go as smoothly as possible but hiccups will happen. While Inhave never run a con, I have volunteered at several and worked at a haunted attraction. Stuff happens.

Any hiccups that are addressable will hopefully be addressed and anything that is just bellyaching...well...to quote a wise man, "We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock!"

It's very much a ME FIRST, I DIDN'T GET TO DO SOMETHING SO THIS IS POOP.

Or they expect to be a 10000% flawless experience. Like the organizers are human (at least I think so, any Borgs plz speak up) and stuff breaks or apps or games will glitch on you when you least expect it. Like you want it to go as smoothly as possible but hiccups will happen. While Inhave never run a con, I have volunteered at several and worked at a haunted attraction. Stuff happens.

Any hiccups that are addressable will hopefully be addressed and anything that is just bellyaching...well...to quote a wise man, "We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock!"
Yeah... the dude in the video at the HOD lasertag quoted that quite, but it wasnt quoted right and was condensed. It was awful and ruined it for me XD

Sorry guys for the delay...

I had to help my son to get him ready for Alien Fashion Show
He made his own costume ...
Check this out!

Attachments

• 0E46D9E2-A829-4272-92DB-0B41AC6914C3.jpeg
    0E46D9E2-A829-4272-92DB-0B41AC6914C3.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 190
ayacohen thanks for posting your video! It was awesome to see people enjoying the Stickie toss we made, even if it was a little too hard. And your son's costume looks fun! Maybe next he'll want to be a mini Chief! :)
Well bro, I love the event! It’s amazing! I have no complaint at all... I’m beyond amazed by so many efforts you guys put into this and make this happen.
Like I said, salute!

Ooooh yeah, my son, he’s been inspired by seeing me making costumes and props or sometimes fix and upgrade some stuff. He wanted to make his own stuff by himself. Actually, he made that costume from scarps haha. He’s always screaming when I tried to help him, just to help him cut the stuff properly... but oh well ‍♀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back