halo reach all armor mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

XULUX11

hey guys, i found a really interesting mod to do to halo reach. it unlocks all the armor and gives you 2 billion credits. i tried and my computer just will not do it. however many people said it works. i was wondering if someone could do it for me. i found a video with all the downloads and tutorial to do it.

i would pay to have it done but my paypal doesn't work anymore because i haven't used it in a couple years so it got shut down. i would only do it offline because i would think you get banned for having all those credits. if you can do it send me a email at chiefjones2@yahoo.com and i can give you a file with my profile on it. i dont know if a similar mod was ever developed for halo 3 but if you know of one tell me. either way i think it beats buying xbox live forever and working endlessly to become an inheritor and get all the armor you want. looks like a pretty cool mod though.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Le Fluffy......."

Yea, that kinda defeats the purpose of the point system. What the point to having EVERYTHING unlocked and have 2 billion extra credits?

Pretty sure you need a different xbox for any of that stuff to work...
Aside from that we are not in the XBox mod business so I'm going to lock this up.

There's lots and lots of mod forums out there though if you're really that hot to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back