Halo Reach - All New Game

S1n1sterTech

the only way i can see them putting out another Halo game is if they finally fully copy off of Unreal Tournament and make it a Multi Player based game just like UT games.....Wow that would be one kick ass game, the Idea of killing Hitler i mean master chief sounds to good to pass up lol

CommanderFluffy

uhh... ok? ut has its ups and downs but halo has more story to it than run and gun random insane fast speeds that you dont know if a team mate or a enemy just flew past you... cause all you saw was a blur! anyway as you can see i dont like unreal touney much... although love the engine. the game play... not a halo style or theme. unreal can keep that please.

tbdenstore

Jr Member
$#!T, dont any of u read game-news articles?
There have been a big juicy leak, that this is the next halo games game based on the story bout reach! :eek:

But why bother? Microsoft will show it all at E3 anyway! :D

rowan

Sangheili811 said:
A few months ago, Stuart Beattie was pitching a movie entitled Halo: Fall of Reach to microsoft, so my guess is that this is the movie, but I refuse to jump for joy until we know for sure.
Stuart Beattie is credited with the spec script for the Halo movie that was going to happen... A gleam of hope for the Halo movie? Certainly possible, although i still would love for WETA, Neil Blomkamp and peter Jackson to be on board for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
man, I've been dreaming of a Fall of Reach game ever since I read the book..... if done right, it could be a really awesome game.
Yes, if done right, it would be an amazing game. The only snag about making a game on the book, is that the book takes place over about 25 years, and would be very hard to put into concept in a game. Even though in the book it skips most of those years.

the stig

TB the gr8 1 said:
$#!T, dont any of u read game-news articles?
There have been a big juicy leak, that this is the next halo games game based on the story bout reach! :eek:

But why bother? Microsoft will show it all at E3 anyway! :D
Yeah, I'm sorry but what?
That barely made sense.
The only thing i understood was "Theres a big juicy leak about a new game with the fall of reach story"

Well
1) Yes, We know. You're posting in a topic about it...

2) Thats a complete lie. Nothing has been confirmed. Just word of "Halo: Reach".
I have searched and searched to find this proof but have found nothing.
Unless you post some proof what you just said was a total lie.

Crucible

The Stig said:
Yeah, I'm sorry but what?
That barely made sense.
The only thing i understood was "Theres a big juicy leak about a new game with the fall of reach story"

Well
1) Yes, We know. You're posting in a topic about it...

2) Thats a complete lie. Nothing has been confirmed. Just word of "Halo: Reach".
I have searched and searched to find this proof but have found nothing.
Unless you post some proof what you just said was a total lie.
Ech, let the n00b alone, man. Better part of valor is just ignoring the silliness and carrying on in the topic.

On that note: Microsoft Press Conference in 50mins (local time).... cross some fingers for Halo?

Shade88

Oh my gosh, but true, it's very conveniant that this all happening around E3 2009. I say Microsoft and Bungie planned this.

Adam

Community Founder
It's all about the attack on reach!!!!!!!! MULTIPLE SPARTANS.

Coming 2010. When you get ODST, you get a beta invite for the multiplayer.

CommanderFluffy

hot damn again... reach confermed... anyone really want to see how that game turns out.. im watching on ign.. i want that game even cause its a trailer!! woooooo!

RedTogusa

Just watched a trailer for Halo: Reach on IGN's E3 stream.
It's a brand new Halo game from Bungie coming out 2010. When you buy ODST on the 22nd of October this year you'll get an invite to play the Halo:Reach Multiplayer Beta.
So exciting.

There was also a new trailer for ODST showing ingame footage. You play the game in sections from the different perspectives of the 5 ODST's.
And it's confirmed THERE IS a character in it that wears the Recon helmet.