Halo Reach Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for comment!

Konstantin!

I waiting for your works impatiently.

Better not hold your bladder, this will take time. I also changed the colors, the green is now black and the visor is silver. I did this because thats how I want the final product to look like and it just helps my imagination. Check back in.....two weeks? mabie I'll be done by then, this ones a doozie.

-konstantin

dang great work man, awesome skill
that one guy you guys were talking about that used to work for bungie, his work is fantastic =D
also the pics with the DMR, sniper, and AR some of the DMRs look like the AA-12 shotgun

Members,Visitors: Sorry!

My files is closed.

Thanx to Dutch02 on Deviantart.

Downloads the model here,shows there's his own work?
Not only mine..
????????

Harnor, I gotta say, you do some impressive work! That concept spartan helmet looks awesome! I downloaded it and took a look at it myself and it looks GREAT! Keep up the awesome work! :D

I know my own work, all of polygons, the errors are same. A few days later made​​ that.
What can I say? nothing. files are closed.
Look at his art.
It will be interesting. deviantart /dutch2

HaloGoddess:
Thank you.

There is always someone who ruins it for everyone. I know I speak for everyone when I say how much we all appreciated your hard work!! I'm sorry that someone tried to take that away from you.

-Matt

There is always someone who ruins it for everyone. I know I speak for everyone when I say how much we all appreciated your hard work!! I'm sorry that someone tried to take that away from you.

-Matt

I concur. You've done amazing work, Harnor, and it does suck like a b#### that somebody would (to this day) take your work and pose it as their own.
Hope things work out better for you, my firend.

This is bull, Duch2 needs a bloody nose. I know how it feels, I joined a site called mocpages, Its a lego creation sharing site. I dont do much with lego anymore but when I started I would reverse engineer peoples models and pass them off as my own, I made some people angry and I removed what I copied. Later on people stole my things and it pissed me off to no end.

-Konstantin

This is bull, Duch2 needs a bloody nose. I know how it feels, I joined a site called mocpages, Its a lego creation sharing site. I dont do much with lego anymore but when I started I would reverse engineer peoples models and pass them off as my own, I made some people angry and I removed what I copied. Later on people stole my things and it pissed me off to no end.

-Konstantin

Thus the cycle continues... If only one day all of the shinnanigans could cease...

Can't do crap themselves, so they take it and call it their own. Bunch of idiots!

I am very sorry this has happend to you, Harnor. :(

yeah me too man, sorry this happened, you had really great work
i personally think that who ever does this should be banned for copying some one's work, it's not right

yeah me too man, sorry this happened, you had really great work
i personally think that who ever does this should be banned for copying some one's work, it's not right

I'm looking at Dutch02's stuff, and can say that he gets inspired alot. He's familiar with the 405th, so maybe instead of a ban, talk him into sharing parts of his armors for the sake of pepakura!

Can't type well with an on-screen keyboard... the real one took a dump.

Edit:

Harnor, will you really be closing your files?

I really hate when someone tries to passes off someone else's work as their own. >:[ I've had it happen to me AND I joined the site ONLY so I could say something to the person that copied MY work!!! Needless to say, he seemed to come off as a dick about it. :\

Anyway, I looked up that Dutch02 on deviant art and looked at his stuff. I don't see the helmet posted anywhere in his work. Did someone report it and then deviant art took it down??? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back