Halo Reach Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know what the red lines are, I saw a video an youtube about them and how to get rid of them. It said that there may be 2 lines thare and that they need to become one, but the person was using a different program.

Maya, I'll have to take a look at it.
Thanks for trying to help me with my blunderous problems. I feel so stupid at times. :)

-Konstantin

REDSTAR, with your permission, I would like to make your awesome Halo LMG into a sectioned file.

Credit will be given to you, sir.

*hint* I love fusion cores......
I just took a look at the fusion core model and it's deffinately possible!

Some of the pieces will have to be floating faces, though. I hope that's ok with you, man.

I don't know if this is official but I figured I would throw it out there
1308365104413.jpg

I don't know if this is official but I figured I would throw it out there
1308365104413.jpg

Hey! I have this picture, I tried to make it a year or two ago but it didnt work out........mabie I can give it another go round but im already working on a custom helmet.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/t-BiNHsl/helmet.html

What do you think? I'm working on this from scratch, the bill is from the original Halo wars marine helmet, the visor is inspired by some EOD concept art I found, and the face is inspired by the halo reach HAZOP.Theres alot to be done, and when im finished I'll post another pic and consault you all to see what needs improvment.

-Konstantin

Now I remember why I wasnt able to make this work, the frot is Inhumanly thin. I tried remaking it and in order to make it fit a person the front of it will have to be a lot wider and then it doesnt look right.

-Konstantin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back