Halo Reach Jorge Suit. Version 2.0 (will be very pic heavy) Thread revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know, I started a Jorge suit a long tima ago(old thread HERE). It sorta fell off the the workbench with all of the other things I had going on. I do however have some good news! I have been working EXTREMELY vigorously on this suit AND my Carter suit(you can check that out HERE). I will be done with, hopefully both of them for the H4 launch.

I will be posting some pics on this first page every update. I will also be posting ALL of the new pics on whatever page they end up on, with a page list on this page.

Here is a list of the pep files I am/will be using.

Helmet-DYSTORTED INC
Torso-Acehigh
Cod-DYSTORTED INC
Biceps-Forged Reclaimer
Left shoulder-
Right Shoulder-
Forearms-DYSTORTED INC
Wrist Attachments-Scratch built
Hand Plates-Scratch built
Thighs-Forged Reclaimer
Knees-Forged Reclaimer
Shins-Forged Reclaimer for the base shin, then covered in clay for the Jorge attachments.
Boot's-Ruze
Gun-Scratch Built
Backpack-Scratch Built

For all of the DYSTORTED INK files. They're not free, contact him to see how you can acquire them by making a donation.

I hope you guys enjoy this build and I look forward to giving you updates as I am able.

Here is what everyone wants.....Pictures!! A ton of progress pics can be found at my photobucket HERE.

Here are all of the old pieces that I completed back when I started. I could make them way better now, but I don't have the time. You can check out the progress of those pieces linked above. Or on my Photobucket(also linked above).

Chest15-2.jpg

Chest16-2.jpg

Chest18-1.jpg

Chest19-1.jpg

LShoulder14.jpg

RShoulder7.jpg

RShoulder9.jpg

Progress16.jpg

Cod6.jpg

Backpack1.jpg

Backpack2.jpg

Here is the new bicep.
Bicep1-1.jpg

Bicep3-1.jpg

Bicep15.jpg

Bicep16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The boot plates-
Boot1-1.jpg

Boot2.jpg

The hand plate-
Hand1.jpg

Hand2.jpg

The shin-
This base shin was a default pep file that I hardened and worked a bit. Then I marked it off and slapped some clay of it for the Jorge additions. I smoothed it out then took a quick mold of it. I sanded and bondo'ed the cast until it was the final result you see below. Now to mold it.
Shin3-1.jpg

Shin5-1.jpg

Shin8.jpg

Shin12.jpg

Shin13.jpg

Shin14.jpg

Shin20.jpg

Shin22.jpg

Shin24.jpg

The Thigh-
I has to extend the bottom of the thigh pep to fit mu leg.
Thigh2.jpg

Thigh6.jpg

Here it is for the most part. These are from the launch. Now I will do some things on it that I didn't have time for before, and the helmet.
Launch1.jpg

Launch2.jpg

Launch3.jpg

Launch4.jpg

Launch5.jpg

Launch6.jpg

Launch7.jpg

Launch8.jpg

I would be interested to see a screen shot of the helmet you are using for your Jorge build. I have access to the same files, but there is no such helmet in the line-up of pep files I have access to. The only helmets that are available to me are the Mk v(b), the commando and the trooper helmets.

I love your work and can't wait to see more.

I would be interested to see a screen shot of the helmet you are using for your Jorge build. I have access to the same files, but there is no such helmet in the line-up of pep files I have access to. The only helmets that are available to me are the Mk v(b), the commando and the trooper helmets.

I love your work and can't wait to see more.

I assume you're referring to INK's files? He actually isn't finished with the Grenadier (Mk.IV[G]) helmet yet. He is going to send it to me when he is.

Happy to see you working on this again. Was just thinking about this thread the other day and was going to send you a pm and ask how it was going.

Consider me subscribed.

I'm glad you're excited. I am too! I posted some more pics for you guys to look at.

Thanks so much, this is seriously one of my favourite builds here. It just looks great, and you make it look so easy. Plus I love when people do Jorge builds.
The pics look amazing, but I odn't think many would expect less after seeing this, and your previous, build(s).

MY wife just looked over my shoulder at your pics and was wondering how you connected the sintra to the EVA foam. When I told her it was all EVA foam, she didn't believe me.

You now get an A+ for your paint job and build, man.

MY wife just looked over my shoulder at your pics and was wondering how you connected the sintra to the EVA foam. When I told her it was all EVA foam, she didn't believe me.

You now get an A+ for your paint job and build, man.

I don't know what sintra is, but I appreciate the compliment all the same.

I know I didn't post pics like I said I would, but I have been working hard on it. I have got some painting done along with some other pieces. So I will post pics today hopefully at some point.

that suit is just flat out awesomeness in foam form. The only thing that could make it better would be an amazingly good undersuit

Do you know where I can get the file for the back? I have the torso and backpack but cant find the back anywhere.

Holy cow, this is some fantastic work my friend. *big thumbs up* way to go. Love the details and the paint work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back