Halo Reach Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan119

Jr Member
Hey guys Spartan119 here with my new Halo Reach magnum Im building out of card board here is what I have so far.
9f2405db.jpg

e4f83a03.jpg

k im working on it more right now as always tell me what you think

That looks good. I like the way the original shape turned out. A few more layers perhaps,and it will probably be ready for resin. Keep up the good work.

hey made a lot of progress I think im ready to hot glue it all together here are some progress pics

4746593b.jpg

d10e38c5.jpg

3f67ee15.jpg

well here ya go Ill start hot glue soon then be on my way as always tell me what you think

Hey , hot glued everything from before together and a bunch of new detail stuff here's one regular pic

d597f5cb.jpg

and one with the slide and clip open

31ca743f.jpg

so ... um... seeing as this is my first cardboard gun I don't really know what to do now I have seen stuff saying to paper mache. (possible spelling fail?) but I would think that would take away from some of the detail. so would some one help me with were to go from here. as always tell me what you think.
thanks

Wow, nice job... I'm gonna make two of them with a friend of mine, one for each, with Marshon's way... so I was wondering if anyone has any orthographic pictures of it

Hey people! I started resining the magnum and I sanded it down I think it looks pretty good but this is my first time so I'm in uncharted territory.

5829630b.jpg

so I taped off the edges so it wouldnt soke into the seem's, is that right? in the exposed area's it is getting harder but the trigger guard is still squishy because there is no resin there. I just though I didnt resin the parts covered by tape should i just resin over the tape and leave it like its a part of the gun? I feel dumb for asking all these questions but if someone could point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.
As always tell me what you think.
thanks.

good start. hope it turns out just as good as testdrives. she made a great magnum. my only critisism is that the mag looks a bit skinny, but thats inside the gun and not many people are goin to see that so not a big deal. keep up the great work

hey guys I decided to just it all I resinded almost the whole dang thing as soon as I come back from the weekend I will continue nocking down all the spots and imperfections then get to painting

76182c7e.jpg

as always tell me what you think.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back