1. This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard 1.6

Mark V MJOLNIR standard armor from Halo: Reach

1. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner

First post reserved.

2. Art Andrews

3. Art Andrews

4. Art Andrews

5. Art Andrews

6. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Hey Art Andrews I unfolded one of the files in this package. How do I get it to you to replace the old file?
    It is the halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-waist.pdo modeled by RoadWarrior

7. Art Andrews

8. pipninja

pipninja

I tried to download the file, and it said it was corrupted when I tried to unzip it. How do I fix this?

9. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

pipninja I downloaded it yesterday and it worked. I know they've had issues in the past with this and it was the unzipping program... Try using a different program, I use WinRAR it is free.

Art Andrews - How do we give you newly unfolded files?

pipninja likes this.
  10. pipninja

pipninja

So I downloaded the file and tried to open it without winrwar, and then again with winrwar, and it is still being problematic either way. I think the file is too big for my computer to handle. are you able to just send the foam files in a separate package?

11. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

I probably could when I get home in about 4-5 hours (I already have them extracted)... PM your email. you just want all the foam files?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  12. corderinsky

corderinsky New Member

it says that the file its corrupted

13. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Yeah, I've tried to download it today and it is also telling me it is corrupt now. :/

14. Art Andrews

15. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke

Art Andrews likes this.