• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard 1.7

No permission to download
Hey Art Andrews I unfolded one of the files in this package. How do I get it to you to replace the old file?
It is the halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-waist.pdo modeled by RoadWarrior

I tried to download the file, and it said it was corrupted when I tried to unzip it. How do I fix this?

pipninja I downloaded it yesterday and it worked. I know they've had issues in the past with this and it was the unzipping program... Try using a different program, I use WinRAR it is free.

Art Andrews - How do we give you newly unfolded files?

So I downloaded the file and tried to open it without winrwar, and then again with winrwar, and it is still being problematic either way. I think the file is too big for my computer to handle. are you able to just send the foam files in a separate package?

I probably could when I get home in about 4-5 hours (I already have them extracted)... PM your email. you just want all the foam files?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've tried to download it today and it is also telling me it is corrupt now. :/

Hate to be an annoyance, but are the foam pieces supposed to have a bunch off to the side? Or has my pepakura done something?
g5Dqxjm.png

Exodysseus

Yes my friend that’s totally normal, whoever converted the original pep file to foam got rid of any pieces that weren’t necessary or didn’t work for a foam build.

All of those pieces to the side are mostly edge pieces that you don’t need because foam has width which counts as an edge, they’re only for if you’re going the pep way of making it out of paper.

If you look around the 405th forums I’m certain I’ve seen a foam tutorial for this specific file if youre looking for more assistance. Just go through all the forum categories and it should be pinned near the top somewhere.

Here I found the thread for you: Detailed construction tutorial: Reach Foam Biceps [Shoulder] (file in the 405th db)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back