• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard 1.7

No permission to download
Hi, I'm new to Pepakura and was wondering how I should print these for foam (I'm not sure if they're already for foam). Also, when I try to print it out it's really small. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi, I'm new to Pepakura and was wondering how I should print these for foam (I'm not sure if they're already for foam). Also, when I try to print it out it's really small. Any help would be great. Thanks

There should be a folder in the zipfile you download that says foam. Those are the pepakura files you want to work with. When you print out make sure in the settings tab for pepakura your paper size is what you want to print out on. Usually it's defaulted it A4. Then as long as your pieces are in the page borders with like 1/4inch of tolerance around the border everything should print out fine. When you want to scale the parts use 2D Menu and select scale and play around with that.

There should be a folder in the zipfile you download that says foam. Those are the pepakura files you want to work with. When you print out make sure in the settings tab for pepakura your paper size is what you want to print out on. Usually it's defaulted it A4. Then as long as your pieces are in the page borders with like 1/4inch of tolerance around the border everything should print out fine. When you want to scale the parts use 2D Menu and select scale and play around with that.
Thank you very much. It's working well now :)

Can someone unfold and post the pdf files for the Halo Reach Grenadier armor set? I'd do it myself, but I my computer being a Mac will not allow it (even with wineskin).

I’m confused here-what do we do with the pics? How do we cut out the foam, or which pics do we download to get instructions to place the pieces together?

I’m confused here-what do we do with the pics? How do we cut out the foam, or which pics do we download to get instructions to place the pieces together?
The images are just a preview that helps show you what files are in this package. You want to download the whole zip file from the top right. Usually, you'll be looking for a *.pdo file.

For the game assets are there textures for the under suit and armor, I need this for blender?
If you look at the set listing everything is listed out and most of the time a double name in assets is the model and the texture

I couldn't find the texture for the base male and female, I only see the textures for the helmet, the knees, and the shoulder.

Ah okay. I deleted those all out of my personal armory so I couldn't recall. hmmmmm CrimsonViper97 can you assist since I know you have done the ODST undersuit stuff?

I used a model that had already been moved over to sfm to grab my screenshots so I won't be much help.

Last edited:
If you look above each set of assets in the body of the forum post, the purveyor of said assets is credited. It's worth noting that it's a lot of work to do these game rips and they do it out of the kindness of their hearts so probably ask nicely XD

The creator of the model is no longer on 405th, where do you think I can find models with their textures of most of the halo reach armor and under suit?

The creator of the model is no longer on 405th, where do you think I can find models with their textures of most of the halo reach armor and under suit?
The majority of the files submitted are geometry only for use in costuming patterns and will not have a texture associated.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back