Halo Reach - Noble 1 - Carter - A259 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeSizzlac

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Link: Halo Reach - Noble 1 - Carter - A259 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet

This is an armor set remixed from a Pepakura armor files uploaded on the 405th.com forum. I didn't have one source for the pdo files so I will just link to the 3 posts where I got most of the files that I then turned into Noble 1.

The files I made printable are:
1)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories
2)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Commando
3)Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

a few things to note:
1) It is currently scaled to 5'10" 185lb person.
2) for the lower back pouch, I would use this (Amazon.com : Oleader Tactical Waist Pack Military Fanny Packs Hip Belt Bag Pouch Tool Organizer for Outdoor Hiking Climbing Fishing Hunting Bum Bag : Sports & Outdoors).
3) The Wrist Comm Unit on the forearm was designed from scratch.
4) Good guy Tanner Jones (WandererTJ) from the 405th has made a much better version of the left shoulder. I would recommend using his file when putting together the armor. After it being brought to my attention that the original was his design, I had to remove it. But never fear, with his consent, you can still download his model here: (3D CAD Model Collection | GrabCAD Community Library). I also designed another shoulder just in case someone is having trouble getting the .stl from grabcad. The one I created is good, but his is better.

Carter Left Shoulder.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Untitled03.jpg

Untitled04.jpg

Forearm Com Add On.

Untitled05.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,447
Last edited:
Obligatory update: Good guy Tanner Jones (WandererTJ) from the 405th has made a much better version of the left shoulder. I would recommend using his file when putting together this armor. After it being brought to my attention that the original I had on thingiverse was his design, I had to remove it. But never fear, with his consent, you can still download his model here: (3D CAD Model Collection | GrabCAD Community Library). I also designed another replacement shoulder just in case someone is having trouble getting the .stl from grabcad. The one I created is good, but his is better. Sorry for the mishaps mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back