Halo Reach Screens Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODST 276 said:
Automatic sniper rifle? Doesn't sound right.

I remember a glitch in Halo 2 that had a fully automatic sniper! :) and that was really really fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys remember what an AR even looks like? There is no way you can add a scope to it.

If you want an MA with a scope on it. It's in the art of Halo 3 book. An ODST is holding one.

I just hope they still have the Halo 2 BR but with a more updated model since that's the one they had to use during the battle for Harvest.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Do you guys remember what an AR even looks like? There is no way you can add a scope to it.

If you want an MA with a scope on it. It's in the art of Halo 3 book. An ODST is holding one.

I just hope they still have the Halo 2 BR but with a more updated model since that's the one they had to use during the battle for Harvest.

-Pony

Yeah, I know what it looks like. :p

I hope there are more armor permutations and the pistol from Halo: CE in Reach.

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

Totally false info.

The AR has been modified countless times. One of the more known modifications has the cop casing completely removed, and the whole size of the AR sawn down.

It's more than capable of being modofied with a scope, and barrel modifications for more accuracy.

Yeah, I know what it looks like.

Ok, good. Now, who else knows what it looks like. :)

The AR has been modified countless times. One of the more known modifications has the cop casing completely removed, and the whole size of the AR sawn down.

It's more than capable of being modofied with a scope, and barrel modifications for more accuracy.

Oh rly?? when did this happen?

The the thing that ticked me off a bit was that the scoped weapon looked liked something out of COD. It didn't feel "Halo" enough.

I just hope the AR gets back its awesome firing sound. I didn't like how it sounded in Halo 3.

The Halo: CE sounded HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY and in Halo 3, it sounded wimpy wimpy wimpy , lol.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Which books exactly?

-Pony

Not sure about the first one, but in Ghosts of Onyx Tha MA5K is a "cut down" version of the MA5B. AKA the second one that Stig metioned

... all the books?

Are you cereal!!

I read the entire Contact Harvest book and I haven't read about any new MA's there.

I'm currently reading Fall of reach and so far the added a silencer to it.

-Pony

that pic wasn't an AR it was a MA5K . the MA5K is going to be the main weapon in the game becus it was only used in the Spartan II project and theres a likely chance that the second weapon is going to be the Halo 1 magnum . has anyone thought of there being brutes in the game Cus this is before Halo 1 and the brutes weren't in that .they have ben with the covenant for a long time so it makes you wonder .

ACDCrockr209 said:
Are you cereal!!

I read the entire Contact Harvest book and I haven't read about any new MA's there.

I'm currently reading Fall of reach and so far the added a silencer to it.

-Pony

haha, i dont know, i havent read them yet. but he said all of them so there's no point being specific about which one :)

It is not all the books, the only cut down MA5 is the MA5K, which is more like an automatic mini BR w/o scope in its basic form. It was seen mostly in Onyx, I do not know if it was mentioned in Cole. Now could I see adding a scope to that? Not really, that is not really what it was designed for. Now a red dot sight on the other hand would make sense.

However I do not think Bungie will ad such a thing, and I do not think they should. Halo MP is popular because of how it works now, if the screens are real and the poster is telling the truth then the "perks" will probably be the only MAJOR gameplay changes. Sort of like going from any other Halo CE to Halo 2, or Halo 2 to Halo 3. Only one or two major gameplay tweaks, the rest is all new/changed guns and new maps, along with much more minor tweaks.

That is what I am going to guess. If they added any the weapon upgrades on top of perks the game will look way too much like Halos only real competitor.... but what keeps Halo up there is the difference in gameplay.

Ghost147 said:
I dont see how that could be integrated into the game. The Spartans that touched down probably have military grade weapons, and just landed in a global battle field, they probably dont have much time to make their own weapons. Cool concept though

One thing I might point out...

It's a video game :p

I'm glad you like the idea though. It's my goal to become a game developer when I grow up, and that was one of the main aspects of the game idea I came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back