Halo: Reach Spartan Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRiOnIc WaQ 33

I want to make Halo:Reach Carter,Emile,and or Jorge armor.I just started today and this was the project I came to the 405TH for.Any ideas would be great!

Although.... I have not been able to find any Carter helmets, so it might not be available right now. I started on a suit, it isn't too hard. Good luck!

Spartan5511 said:
Although.... I have not been able to find any Carter helmets, so it might not be available right now. I started on a suit, it isn't too hard. Good luck!

Carter's helmet could probably use the UNSC Marine Aviator helmet.. They seem similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
The carter helmet hasn't been done yet. If you want some reach ideas, I have two reach WIP threads going on right now. If you check out the stickies, it will help a lot. Also check out the video section, there are some great tutorials. You can find the answer to pretty much any question by reading the stickies, watching the videos, and by checking out the WIP threads in the Elite section. Hope that helps!!

Hi, welcome to the 405th! Please be sure to follow the rules, and you should do fine.

Nobody's made a Carter helm due to the lack of accurate reference pictures; however, Ruze789 is working on some blueprints. Also, Jico has started some work on the helm. (I believe ForgedReclaimer may have started.)

First, start by reading the stickies in the Pepakura section. Watch Adam's orientation vid. You'll probably want to download Pepakura Designer A.S.A.P.

link

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

Be sure to download the designer...

check the Halo Costuming Wiki if you can't find a file

www.halocostuming.wkia.com

(You already have the reach database link from Ben)

Word of advice: If you have a specific question you need help with, contact one of the "senior" members with regards to it. That way, you save bandwith by not posting a thread. If you have a general question or thought for the entire forum, try searching for it first (sort the query responses by date) to see if your question has already been asked.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back