Halo reach military police spartan

TastyGumbo

This is the beginning of my journey in making my own halo reach armor. I am very new to this hobby so I would absolutely love any advice you guys can provide. My good friend tahu505 is helping me out throughout this process, teaching me the ropes.

So far I have the helmet scaled and I’m currently working on the helmet In parts. The first piece is done which is actually the bottom half of the helmet.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • image.png
    image.png
    992.7 KB · Views: 77
This is the beginning of my journey in making my own halo reach armor. I am very new to this hobby so I would absolutely love any advice you guys can provide. My good friend tahu505 is helping me out throughout this process, teaching me the ropes.

So far I have the helmet scaled and I’m currently working on the helmet In parts. The first piece is done which is actually the bottom half of the helmet.
Fitting you with my signature fire engine red filament. Now you need to figure out what other armor pieces you want.

Currently sanding the first piece. My first time sanding down a helmet like this so it will take me a bit to get down but hopefully the more I do it the more I will get better at it. Please let me know if you guys have any tips. I’m currently taking tahu505 advice and going up in grade 150,220,320. That’s currently all I have to work with right now. I’m gonna get more paper and primer. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back