Halo Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIKING

I would like to say thank you very much to the 405th membership for helping me and my club make Halo for our 2010 show this past New Years night in Philadelphia. We work the entire year making the Halo costumes and the members at 405th had a ton of information and video's on how to make paper costumes into armor.The South Philly Vikings won the 2010 top prize and are now the champs with a big thank you to 405th board.

Please click on this link and enjoy an outstanding production from the 2010 champs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whow, that was you? The whole thing was really cool to watch. I can not speak for the people of this site since I'm new but I can say that I thought everything looked great.

I would like to say thank you very much to the 405th membership for helping me and my club make Halo for our 2010 show this past New Years night in Philadelphia. We work the entire year making the Halo costumes and the members at 405th had a ton of information and video's on how to make paper costumes into armor.The South Philly Vikings won the 2010 top prize and are now the champs with a big thank you to 405th board.

Please click on this link and enjoy an outstanding production from the 2010 champs:

Every New Years day in Philadelphia we have a parade and each club votes on a theme so when I came across this web site in last Feb 2009 I knew we had to make Halo and put a show around it.

The show was good (Halo,army) vs evil (Bane from Batman, people coming off broken down bus like Mad Max, terminator T800) so this might be very different but the theme was "Apocalypse 2110" end of the world and man vs machine and you have 4 1/2 minutes per club to do your show with the judges watching. The judges look at costume, drill, floats and special effect, the judges loved the Halo costume and gave us a very high mark and we won best costume that day. If you need more information just go to you tube and type in Fancy Brigade/ mummer and you will see the rest of the clubs show but we were the BEST that night.

Please click on this link and enjoy an outstanding production from the 2010 champs

Happy New Year 405th.com and enjoy the video:

You have enough spartans for a big team battle! lol But that was kind of neat. I was expecting to see something different. I was expecting to see something more of like a battle going on, but it still looked pretty neat. It also looked like the costumes fit differently on some people too. :p

Dance Dance Spartan! LOL

haha, that's really cool, makes me want to make an army of spartans for any parade coming to edmonton

Enjoy our 2010 Mummer show and in the end this site and the membership had a lot to do with us winning this past parade.

The show was a mix of Mad Max, Terminator,Halo and what 2110 might look like, battle between man and machine.

South Philly Vikings present 2110 the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back