Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT. Ty said:
sounds good dude. can't wait to see those pics.

I'm waiting for the enterprise rent-a-car guy to get here otherwise id be out back taking pics now I'll do my best at getting those pics as soon as possible oh he's here gotta go. TTYL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooh! Shiny!

Needs some artifacts, but that is why it is called "concept" I guess.

Can't wait to see odst concepts!

BTW since filming is starting can you pm me some brute lines so I can get those to you?

If not I'm totally cool

Heres a few pics of my area i lost my coard for my big camera when i moved here in december heres what i have so far[attachment=16169:041810141514.jpg][attachment=16170:041810141524.jpg][attachment=16171:041810141847.jpg][attachment=16172:041810141854.jpg][attachment=16173:041810141911.jpg]

guilty said:
looks like a great battle ground

thanks those pics represent like a tenth of whats back there theres even some old pipes giant cement blocks and other really cool things

LT. Ty said:
Just completed my first scene! not the first scene, it's the Dream scene (changed a little from the script) but still eeeeepiiiic!

ENJOY!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLX9hkU5NlQ[/media]

you might want to do a little reaserch

Mark_of_Shame.jpg

gingersnapples said:
you might want to do a little reaserch

Mark_of_Shame.jpg

sorry for the confusion. when i said mark of shame i was talking about the symbol on the plassy nade being the MoS. i know the one i used is the iris.

Hi uh there is only one prob bugs and spiders i dont know if anyone on staff is allergic but if we film here we will need allot of repellent or each can bing his/her own

scptg2087 said:
Hi uh there is only one prob bugs and spiders i dont know if anyone on staff is allergic but if we film here we will need allot of repellent or each can bing his/her own

as long as they're not as big as this one, we'll be fine....

[attachment=16176:Drone_Halo3-1934538.jpg]

ok there just really pesky and there is also a small stream so there could be mosquitos but its drying up so it should be gone soon

did some more concepts.

Sigma Shoulder

[attachment=16191:Sigma Shoulder colored.jpg]

ODST chest (idea 1)

[attachment=16192:ODST 1-1.jpg]

Medpack

[attachment=16193:Medpack colored.jpg]

the armor will be made of sheet metal and padding. the medpack will be made of wood and will open to allow access to actual medical stuff.

haven't decided whether to use the H2 or H3 odst chest yet.

all credit for the models goes to ForgedReclaimer.

LT. Ty said:
Just completed my first scene! not the first scene, it's the Dream scene (changed a little from the script) but still eeeeepiiiic!

ENJOY!

OMG!!! :D The voice sounds practically perfect at the end! hehe I think I recorded that pretty good! :pAlthough I wasn't too crazy about the monologue voice, but it still works pretty damn good! I like it! :phehe

HaloGoddess said:
OMG!!! :D The voice sounds practically perfect at the end! hehe I think I recorded that pretty good! :pAlthough I wasn't too crazy about the monologue voice, but it still works pretty damn good! I like it! :phehe

Yeah. You did realy good! Guess i picked the right person :)

LT. Ty said:

ENJOY!

awesome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back