Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
scptg2087 said:
speaking of script do you know how your going to wat your camera angles and have you done any location scouting ???

All of really found are open fields..... Hmmmm..... Wonder why?

Why can't their be like a abandoned town or something around here! Grrrrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i cud help there but no i can...... sigh......mabye if you can convince your dad for a high anough budget to make sets for scene out of card board or something

HarvestRecruit said:
i wish i cud help there but no i can...... sigh......mabye if you can convince your dad for a high anough budget to make sets for scene out of card board or something

I could see one problem....

Jack: go go go!

[marine bumps background. Background falls over]

Jack: cut! That's gonna look like crap!

LT. Ty said:
I could see one problem....

Jack: go go go!

[marine bumps background. Background falls over]

Jack: cut! That's gonna look like crap!

What about green screen? A program called Wax 2.0 is good (considering it is free).

Yet still with the bumping thing, though.

GMer56 said:
What about green screen? A program called Wax 2.0 is good (considering it is free).

Yet still with the bumping thing, though.

I gotta use blue screen because of the reen armor, but yeah.....

Blue screens are better anyways, as long as you can work with them. If you need any editing done just hit me up with the files. I have After Effects for special effects and can get whatever other program your planning to use, I use sony vegas and Final Cut Pro. I'm pretty well trained with explosions, muzzle flashes and all the war type things. Could probably create a sword too.

Jay123way said:
Blue screens are better anyways, as long as you can work with them. If you need any editing done just hit me up with the files. I have After Effects for special effects and can get whatever other program your planning to use, I use sony vegas and Final Cut Pro. I'm pretty well trained with explosions, muzzle flashes and all the war type things. Could probably create a sword too.

That would be really cool dude. I use final cut aswell plus, once my dad gets my mac mini fixed, i will be getting after effects. I am a noob at after effects, so if i need help i'll definitly go to you first, man.

Jay123way said:

do u have a video of some of your work. that wud be great to see

ps Ty. i was talking about like burnt down wall with pvc pipes for renforcement

Hey guys!

I have a picture of the UNSC frigate base:

Dramatic Lights

UNSCfrigate1.png

Not-so-dramatic lights

UNSCfrigate2.png

2244 faces!

I will be adding small details, such as surface channels, guns, communications equipment, and work on the front detail. (as well as those two pods flanking the from MAC, they are barely attached!)

GMer56 said:
Hey guys!

I have a picture of the UNSC frigate base:

Dramatic Lights

UNSCfrigate1.png

Not-so-dramatic lights

UNSCfrigate2.png

2244 faces!

I will be adding small details, such as surface channels, guns, communications equipment, and work on the front detail. (as well as those two pods flanking the from MAC, they are barely attached!)

<----------------------------------------->

^thats how big my smile is right now. Epic dude, EPIC!

LT. Ty said:
<----------------------------------------->

^thats how big my smile is right now. Epic dude, EPIC!

Thanks!

I got a little bored so:

ship3.jpg

I still have a long way to go, but its something I enjoy (computers are awesome!)...

Some day I may make a film of my own... when I'm at college and have some friends similar to myself close at hand.

mechanicalgriff said:
GMer56 your work is looking pretty epic I am learning 3d and it is quite a task.

It's not that rough, especially since it's fun :)

I used to dick around in Gmax and Milkshape but never really knew anything... but a few years later I stumbled across this online book. It's basically a full introductory guide to using Blender 3D (awesome program). I got a few books and am still in the dicking around phase, but this time things are much more awesome/easy to do.

Damorian said:
... but a few years later I stumbled across this online book. It's basically a full introductory guide to using Blender 3D (awesome program).

It is an awesome program. I over the last weekend I forced myself to watch a tutorial on the interface. What I want to do is learn how to render in blender (hah, rhyme!), so I can do my own crappy special effects. I must read that book!

What I love about blender is one of the primitives is a monkey!

GMer56 said:
It is an awesome program. I over the last weekend I forced myself to watch a tutorial on the interface. What I want to do is learn how to render in blender (hah, rhyme!), so I can do my own crappy special effects. I must read that book!

What I love about blender is one of the primitives is a monkey!

haha silly monkey!!! :D

Go blender!

I've got a problem. I need an AR and i was gonna mod my buzzbee AR but one of the screws is stripped out so i can't get it fully open. Any ideas of what i can do?

LT. Ty said:
I've got a problem. I need an AR and i was gonna mod my buzzbee AR but one of the screws is stripped out so i can't get it fully open. Any ideas of what i can do?

You can take a drill (with a bit about the size of the screw) and drill out the screw. A bit of a brute force tactic, but whatever works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back