Halo: The Fallen (Short Film)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i see myself lol. but nah for real still great work xerxes cant wait to see more stuff you have to do to the trailer it is lookin really nice.

Man i wish i could help out with this. I'm trying to become a director one day and it's this kinda of genera i want to direct and write! i wish you guys luck, u have my support!

Here are some updates on the fan film. I finally finished detailing these two sets of thigh armor and a set of knees, calves and shin armor for the Reach trooper. All they need now are straps and some weathering.

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

BTW, here are some Reach Trooper helmet pulls. These helmets are already spoken for but I will be making more...a lot more! Just wanted to show how the casts look.
DSC01831.jpg

here are some updates on the fan film. I finally finished detailing these two sets of thigh armor and a set of knees, calves and shin armor for the reach trooper. All they need now are straps and some weathering.

dsc01838.jpg

dsc01839.jpg

dsc01833.jpg

btw, here are some reach trooper helmet pulls. These helmets are already spoken for but i will be making more...a lot more! Just wanted to show how the casts look.
dsc01831.jpg

o .-.o awesooooome!!!!

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. That's because I have some great news! We have a big update coming on Wednesday! And an even bigger update by the end of this week!!!! :)

Big update for today:
Visuals - Complete
Music Composition - Complete
Sound Design/Mixing - Finalizing

Big update for the end of this week....Sunday October 9th, 2011 9pm (Pacific Time), the release of our Visual FX Teaser!

i mean i'm working on my own film project own as lifepod and by far i think we might be able to make some tie ins on both are films.

Liters of sweat, hundreds of emails, dozens of late night drive-thru's and a successful collaboration between the most talented artists I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I present to you 'Halo: The Fallen' Visual FX Teaser - Xerxes

Last edited by a moderator:
hey foxleader the guy's and gal that are building the props and costume's for this film are from here. i myself started with small stuff and got to where im at now by trail and error. so theres no reason you couldnt get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back