Halo Tounament at the SLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

So I go to this teen weekly hangout called the SLC, music, people, food, the usual, anyways, they are gonna have a halo tournament on March the 7th next month, I asked around and asked the person in charge of the event if "Masterchief" could show up, he was really happy and suprised to hear I had a suit of armor, he said to wear it to the event, and before it to kinda advertise for the tournament to get people to come.

So I just thought I'd share, my first big event, only I will be in armor and no one else, everyone will probably be asking for pics with them on their cell phones and such since they all are cell phone obsessed people and constantly taking pics of each other.

Gotta fix up my straps system and redo it, pad the helmet, and enforce the legs/crotch to be sat on.

Wish me luck next month!

The guy in charge of the event plays halo 3, so he freaked out when I said:

"well this is kinda awkward and all, but I have the suit from the halo series, you know masterchief, and was wondering if I could wear it to the tournament"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU HAVE THE ARMOR?!"

"it isnt perfect, but it is pretty good..."

"Wear it to the event, plus, 2 weeks before it, wear it here to advertise for the event"

"k, i'll fix it up and get it done in the next 2 weeks"

"Omg MASTERCHIEF WILL BE HERE!"

You can always click the gallery button in my profile.... :rolleyes

It's a pepakura suit, but it is better than nothing. I doubt anyone there will notice it isnt 100% accurate, so, anyways, it probably will attract lots of attention just because I have a suit.

AoBfrost said:
So I go to this teen weekly hangout called the SLC,

shoot I got excited when I saw SLC we here in Utah refer to that as Salt lake City so I thought it was there guess not but Id come if it was there. have fun take lots of pics

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
shoot I got excited when I saw SLC we here in Utah refer to that as Salt lake City so I thought it was there guess not but Id come if it was there. have fun take lots of pics

heyyy, thats what i thought too... where in utah are you at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i'm sorry if you thought it was in Utah, the place's name is SLC, not the city name.

I might take a camera with me to take pics of people, but I wont have pics of myself unless I ask someone to take a pic of me. But I can say for sure, tons of cell phones will be taking pics of me.

The cost of the event is 5 dollars for pizza and your place in the game, I guess I'm getting in for free?

"But I r mastachievves, I r from halo, plz let masta chieffes in for pizza! Masta cheives dont need to pay!"

Quick question. Does it stand for Student Life Center? In my area we call ours the Slick (try to make a word out of SLC and that's about as close as you can get :D )

Good luck with the tournament. Take lots of pics to show us here!

Yes it is named Student life center (btw, I googled the phrase, there are tons of places called student life center)

But the place I go to is just a place to go meet other people and hang out, kinda like the YMCA for kids who are homeschooled, a weekly get to together to hang out and talk. Expect this is a place for anyone high school aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back