Halo Wars Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

centerside

Hey 405th, I have my Halo 3 Chief armor stored in the other house and I'm itching to finish a Halo Wars Spartan armor from scratch(cardboard). I have no budget at the moment to complete the first armor. But building another Spartan armor from scratch is going to be alot cheaper for me. I've been gone for a long time and missed the premier of the 405th's great new look hehe, it's awesome BTW.

Anyway, I've been gone a while and I haven't seen anyone work on the Halo Wars Spartans' armor, I need the pep files for reference and what not but I only have upper body pep files, there is also a 3D model of the shins but there are no pep files for it.

If anyone has these pep files I need, kindly post it here please :D then if not, I could really appreciate if you could post HD pics of the lower body, or better yet, if anyone has made this armor, post pics here please or link, thanks :)

EDIT: I posted some links of HD parts for mark IV, please give credit to their creators :)

Hmmmmm a hundred thanks mks81!!!! will get started with this soon!! I will keep this thread as my WIP thread, but I'll edit everything when I actually start, its late at night here and school starts again tomorrow, after christmas break :| .......... Thanks again!!

P.S. I have a collection of old Spartan IV photos from Halo Wars but if anyone has better wuality pics, post them here, thanks :)

Haven't seen you around for a while centerside... looking forward to see your Halo Wars build. And welcome back! :)

Thanks for the welcome back Soullesssin and pooper!

@Pooper, still digging that armor! hehe

@Soulless, post them pics, if not, PM me :D

Alright, I'll put all the neceassry parts needed for Mark IV Armor Here for those who need it like me :) thanks for MKS 81 for the other links :)

Helmet(non HD):link, made by Rundown, I believe *please dont kill me if im wrong*

HD Torso: Agbates HD and unfolded Torso

HD "space diaper" lol, cod piece: Agbates HD cod peice unfolded

HD Shoulders: NOTE: the link will get you to another thread which has the direct external link to the download file, its in posts #83 and #94 :D link

HD Shins by Rundown unfolded by Major Pain link

so far I've still yet to find a thigh piece. I didnt include the link for the hand plates because they are real simple to build from scratch.

Any more good link will be added her :D input is very much appreciated :D

centerside said:
Thanks for the welcome back Soullesssin and pooper!

@Pooper, still digging that armor! hehe

@Soulless, post them pics, if not, PM me :D

Alright, I'll put all the neceassry parts needed for Mark IV Armor Here for those who need it like me :) thanks for MKS 81 for the other links :)

Helmet(non HD):link, made by Agbates, I believe *please dont kill me if im wrong*

HD Torso: Agbates HD and unfolded Torso

HD "space diaper" lol, cod piece: Agbates HD cod peice unfolded

HD Shoulders: NOTE: the link will get you to another thread which has the direct external link to the download file, its in posts #83 and #94 :D link

HD Shins by Rundown unfolded by Major Pain link

so far I've still yet to find a thigh piece. I didnt include the link for the hand plates because they are real simple to build from scratch.

Any more good link will be added her :D input is very much appreciated :D

thats my helmet to :)

That helmet part of the pre release of the armor.

They smoothed the top more in the later version seen in the cutscene's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Rundown, I got confused with all the links and pages on my browser hehe, anyway its edited now :)

Just got back from a great trip with my class, hehe, I still dont have my printer to get started, I'll update as soon as I can :D

It's great that someone is working on the Spartan armor from Halo Wars. I was wondering if I could find Pep files anywhere for the regular Marines from Halo Wars.

IDK if it will ever be done anytime soon for files for the Halo Wars Marine but I am thinking about scuplting the parts and molding them.

has any one done the bicept, forearms, or the thighs? i might do this one after my mark VI and hayabusa builds are done if they have all teh parts to do it. i love the bulkiness of the spartans in halo wars, sooooo kool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back