• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo Wars - MJOLNIR Mark IV - Standard

Halo Wars - MJOLNIR Mark IV - Standard 1.1

No permission to download
so for the templates, how do i convert it from the 3d model to the 2d sheets?
That has already been done. A .PDO file is a file for the Pepakura Program. While the images on the overview page only shows the 3D model, opening a .PDO file in Pepakura Viewer or Designer will show both the 3D file and the model broken down flat.

That has already been done. A .PDO file is a file for the Pepakura Program. While the images on the overview page only shows the 3D model, opening a .PDO file in Pepakura Viewer or Designer will show both the 3D file and the model broken down flat.
i see now, so i download pepakura and then the templates from here,Right?

i see now, so i download pepakura and then the templates from here,Right?
Correct. There are two versions of Pepakura, Pepakura Designer and Pepakura Viewer. Viewer is the free version, you just can not save any changes to the files in terms of position or scale. Once you have one of the versions of Pepakura download the zip file from The Armory, extract the files and use Pepakura to open the .PDO files.

Any idea on how many foam sheets are needed? (would be using 24" X 60") 6 mm preferable? Thanks!
typically 6-8 sheets will get you where you need to be. I believe I just finished a power armor and used about 6 1/2 sheets for that armor, and it's bigger then spartan armor.

how do i download?
Scroll back up to the top of the page. On the upper right will be a large orange icon labeled "Download." Click that and you will be given the prompt to download the .Zip file containing all the armor pieces.

arrow.png

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back