Halo Wars - What Do U Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJHicks

been playing for a few weeks now... the games itself is very good but a mjor downside to the multiplayer...

if you are against the convenant within a few mins you have over a invantry with an energy sword destroying your base, its pretty much impossible to destroy its armour being too good... and the energy sword too destructive its rediculous...

you cant win because u cant build enough of your base to prepare any defences or even a good enough army to defeat even just one of them...

i hope they make an update just to make it a little less rediculous and the game would be great!!

Been playing the demo for a while, and even though the covenant are good guess what. I'm better than the covenant. lol. Spartans FTW. (y)

Panizes. Just get some Flame Marines on them, and they are toast!
I love the demo, I love how everything is balanced against eachother.

Aaaaand... Just purchased the full game today.

guys can you keep the tread free of spoilers... not that there are any in there it's just well us USians like being supprised. it realy looks awsome

I've only had the chance to play a few times but I'm definitely going to buy it. Of course I'm a big fan of C&C so this is a must. The gameplay (to me) for a console is very good. The AI may not be the best but I think the controls are pretty good.

I will be able to play the full game tomorrow. It not a pirate version, it my girlfriend who work in a (club video?) and she can chose some dvd and game before the comming out. So this weekend for the people who have my gamertag they will see me playing Halowars all day long haha.

Pat

if you are against the convenant within a few mins you have over a invantry with an energy sword destroying your base, its pretty much impossible to destroy its armour being too good... and the energy sword too destructive its rediculous...

you cant win because u cant build enough of your base to prepare any defences or even a good enough army to defeat even just one of them...

i hope they make an update just to make it a little less rediculous and the game would be great!!

I know how you feel.

All the covenant does is spam Honorguards and hunters, not to mention the prophet beaming me everyonce and a while.

I hope they fix that bug.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
ACDCrockr209 said:
I know how you feel.

All the covenant does is spam Honorguards and hunters, not to mention the prophet beaming me everyonce and a while.

I hope they fix that bug.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Build some Vultures....they make serious Damage...and MBK to Stage 4..

I love this Game, the Videos are cool and many other Things.
But the Timeline is a little confused...what some Units belong and Weapons...they got better Personal Armor then the Marines in Halo 1!!!

It came out last week here in aus, i finished it today.
Its a great game! It's not incredible, but still a very fun game.
I do believe however that its has set the benchmark for console RTS games. The ease of the controls, the brilliant simplicity of everything. While it wasn't as in depth as some RTS games, the fact that it worked really well with no problems and no frustrations whatsoever is a great achievement.

Great game,
Got the full pirated version.
Can't stop playing it.
Almost finished campaign, (Spoilers coming up)
I couldn't help noticing how the flood AND the Sentinels (Or forerunners as the game recognises them as, Mistake?)
Have both been introduced and played against, Yet neither of them have been discovered yet, not until the first halo ring anyway, What I'm guessing is that they don't actually share the information with the rest of the UNSC yet, and all get killed before they can tell anyone about what was discovered.
Though it would be a shame to see them all die. It's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back