"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work! Just finished the thigh model, and I was wondering if it's better to have the black "inner" part of the thigh as pepakura (It seems like it would need to be more flexible, although I havent given it a proper test run yet *Need to resin it XD* ). I dnt know if ther's any point in me mentioning it, or whether you update files or not, but the top of page 8 on the right thigh (and probebly the left too) has an error: One of the bits at a 90° angle actually intersects the main piece, and so I had to cut a few angles and tabs out in a slighly different place. Other than that, awesome file!
For the inner thigh pieces, I would recommend using the pep pieces for that area as a template and making it out of foam or just scratch building your own inner thigh piece and design it out of the foam. People that have used both the pepakura and foam for the inner thigh piece said it was a relief on their legs to use the foam instead of the hard version. :p

Hey Forged don't know if your on this thread anymore but I had a question about a concept helmet you made. Just wandering if you ever finished the second custom grenadier helm, the one with what looks like four lights on top? I would love to get a hold of it. If not that's cool to.

For the inner thigh pieces, I would recommend using the pep pieces for that area as a template and making it out of foam or just scratch building your own inner thigh piece and design it out of the foam. People that have used both the pepakura and foam for the inner thigh piece said it was a relief on their legs to use the foam instead of the hard version. :p

Ahh I see =D I think I'll stick with making this build with card and fibreglass, as I have no experience with foam and I don't want to risk ruining a decent piece. When halo 4, 5 or 6 come out, I think I'll try a foam build instead, and I'lll allready have got the hang of resizing and painting.

I also just realised the thigh .rar download seems to have the left thigh labelled as a right thigh, and vice versa, as well as containing an additional correctly named right thigh (So 3 .pdo files in total). I'd only saved the correct right thigh and the wrongly named left thigh, so the right thigh was fine, but the left thigh I just started making was another right thigh XD. I realised the error after doing the first page, and thankfully it was symmetrical enough not to have to start over again, I just re-printed the pages on the back of the old ones after scribbling the bad ones out! Awesome thigh pieces and perfect default scaling for me, with just enough room to spare for some padding!

I'm not impressed about having to do this again. Its getting old and probably getting people mad. But again I'm incapable of doing anymore 3D work because my new computer, has decided to screw with me and and bust up several of its components. The hard drive and Ram are failing and at this time there is nothing i can do to repair the system. And with the various other minor problems its more logical to save for a new computer than invest into this machine anymore. I have had this problem for some time and was hoping to work through it and not say anything but after the two hours of just trying to start this computer this morning, and the fact that Max crashed it several times i think i need to stop.

I will try to get my models closest to completion done but thats all i can do, this computer is basically just for web surfing now.

I do have one computer though, its nearly ten years old running windows 2000 but it runs like new oddly enough. If possible i might try to run Max on that system if necessary.

Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone wanting for new files or waiting for files to be released. I will do my best to accommodate.

-Rage Quite-

Do what you've gotta do FR. Everyone will be here waiting on those awesome files when you get to them. Best of luck.

I have a new model to post, its not what people are expecting but I'm making it opened for download nonetheless.

I have a tone of card stock laying around and have made loads of different paper aircraft from it and usually they fly far beyond any printer paper standards in every aspect. After a while this gave me an idea to use Pepakura to build scale gliders from Card Stock with almost any proven design. Done before but i don't know about it being done with pepakura programs.
I had planned to build real and science fiction aircraft with this and work out how to make every one fly (LongSword Anyone lol). At the moment though i only have one finished and its yet to even be printed and tested because i have no Ink. But its going up anyways.

This model is of the RCAF CF-105 Avro Arrow, in my opinion one of the best planes to use with this method. It may need a support or two of Popsicle sticks and maybe a weight adjustment but if its straight i see no reason why this could not fly or be rigged to a slingshot.

I know its not your tastes, but it will be if i ever build a long sword.

Arrow2.jpg

EDIT: FILE REMOVED BEFORE POST... i noticed one flaw that flew in the face of the aerodynamics of a wing and creating lift, easy fix and repair.

I for one support your attempt to "forge" new models.

The Arrow is a great choice, it's become a legend in Canada :)

I for one support your attempt to "forge" new models.

The Arrow is a great choice, it's become a legend in Canada :)

Thanks

A 1950's Fighter/Interceptor that could take on any interceptor from at least the 80's/90's and beyond, and that basically put tons of modern aircraft technology on the map for future aircraft, leading all the way to the modern day. Only an ARROW could do that...
Minor weapons upgrade is all that's needed.

I get sentimental when i get into anything on the Arrow, so i'll just leave it at that lol.

yup im waiting for the new chief helmet as well if i had some better ref pics of armor i would probably start a foam build

I'm just patiently awaiting the Halo 4 Helmet so I can become giddy with joy building it.

I guess I'm not the only one waiting for that H4 helmet eh. As soon as it comes out I'm going to walmart for some more cardstock and printer ink.

since the greande launcher pistol is gonna be way over powered they should just put it in the campaign instead of matchmaking

since the greande launcher pistol is gonna be way over powered they should just put it in the campaign instead of matchmaking

Maybe they will do something like it shoots your grenades that you ahve. Like inside of mathmaking your normally have 2 frag grenades. Maybe you use the grenades as the ammo?

Hey Forged, just wondering if you have more female Reach files than the 3 on the first page here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back