Halotastic room!! show yours too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have at least two of all the McFarlane halo figs produced, 5 mongeese, three hogs. Odst suit, reach suit, and 8 guns. Odst standee, halo wars standee, and the promo Jun helmet. Three koto statues. I also have a copy of halo CE, CE platinum edition, halo 2 limited, all three versions of halo three, halo wars limited edition, odst limited edition reach legendary edition. All the halo novels, art books, graphic novel and comic hardback trades. That's l
All I can think of right now. I will post pics in a few weeks once my basement is finished.

I just added about 20 posters, instruction manuals, the halo wars leadercards, some stuff in the journal, like the map, covering one wall of my room, adjacant to my worktable, which i broke......
so i will post some pics when i fix it. It broke when i decided to jump off the bed (5 feet away) and bodyslam a roach.

WOW!!! Totally JELLY!!! Halo Goddess i dont wanna sound like a prick, but where do you get the money?

I have a job and some of my stuff was either a present, someone gave it to me, got it SUPER cheap from ebay or just got really lucky.

Since that time I posted my list on here, I've got a BUNCH more stuff. XD The picture that shows the cabinet with my figures and the counter top below it is now WAY loaded with stuff. I need to find more room to put this stuff! haha

Prepare to behold my epicness

Picture54-1.jpg

Picture51-1.jpg

Picture50-2.jpg

Picture55.jpg

Yeah, i have alot of halo stuff, but i kind of keep it in a designated area, because the rest of the room is other stuff, and my workshop. The top shelf is all stuff i made, like my smg, E.O.D.,Recon, and the frag, but its not in this picture, this is just a closeup of the 1 shelf.
The rest is a secret. :D
DSC00032.jpg

Is that a Master Replicas BR I see? I have one too :p

you guys need help... or another house, i'm sorry not to offend anyone i'm not jealous just a little sick to my stomach about all that......... there is no word i can use that doesn't sound bad or insulting.......its a good thing some of you guys are married cuz wherei come from this all screams virgin, i'm just surpised your guys bedroom doors don't sqweek out that word..... i mean i'm in game design and i'm surrounded by nerds 24/7 but this tops it

you guys need help... or another house, i'm sorry not to offend anyone i'm not jealous just a little sick to my stomach about all that......... there is no word i can use that doesn't sound bad or insulting.......its a good thing some of you guys are married cuz wherei come from this all screams virgin, i'm just surpised your guys bedroom doors don't sqweek out that word..... i mean i'm in game design and i'm surrounded by nerds 24/7 but this tops it

And there is no offense meant when I ask how old you are and for what company is it that you do game design?

^^ HaloGoddess.. as soon as I figure out how much halo stuff I have, I will post a full list.. I'm 16 and I live in the basement and my uncle is (i didnt think it was possible) a bigger halo fan than you, anyways.. my aunt said he couldn't keep his halo stuff anymore, so he gave it ALL to me.. even his 2 limited edition Halo 360's + he pepakura'd a to-scale MC armour statue.. it looks awesome.. pics and list up soon :D

EDIT: Basically, its his collection + mine.. xD

^^ HaloGoddess.. as soon as I figure out how much halo stuff I have, I will post a full list.. I'm 16 and I live in the basement and my uncle is (i didnt think it was possible) a bigger halo fan than you, anyways.. my aunt said he couldn't keep his halo stuff anymore, so he gave it ALL to me.. even his 2 limited edition Halo 360's + he pepakura'd a to-scale MC armour statue.. it looks awesome.. pics and list up soon :D

EDIT: Basically, its his collection + mine.. xD
Mind the language next time. Edited your text!

i will never match up to halogoddess's collection (its huge!!!) but i have almost every halo novel, everyhalo game, 2 halo magazines, 3 guides, limited edition reach controller, special edition wars and legendary edtion of reach. and the rights of econd in lne for the mednight release at the local gamestop : )

Well I don’t know if this counts but it is basically a bunch of HaloCharacters fighting Transformers (WIP)
IMG_20110903_134819-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! IM IN LOVE!! MARRY ME! lol

on a side note i will have a list and pictures when i get a chance, most of my stuff is in storage since i went to basic some time ago.

My small collection is rubble compared to others, which makes me want more.
Apart from whats in the picture is a Halo 3 poster, Halo Wars poster, Limited Edition Reach, all my Halo games, and books.
002-9.jpg

Here's my latest display since moving into my new apartment. It's halo and star wars, but still under development..

YbvDKh.jpg

BAc2Jh.jpg

uG1Knh.jpg

xazl5h.jpg

EO5teh.jpg

y3gseh.jpg

4Dr9Rh.jpg

Well, I just felt like sharing this withyou guys, so......here! :D

This is what my computer area looks like. I reorganized this space not too long ago and added more Halo to it. :p

309htab.jpg

Took forever to get those helmets to stay securely mounted on the wall behind my monitor. Also, you can't see it in the picture, but there is more Halo stuff sitting on my tower. Right now you can just see the blue hayabusa guy, but there is a little more than just him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back