Having a problem with the site? POST HERE!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This thread is for site issues and technical problems. While you can certainly create a new thread for an issue, if you post here, it is more likely to get reviewed in a timely manner.

Not a "Problem" just something I noticed, but on the "Birthday Greeting" it says:
"Go now, Sparta, and conquer!"

I assume that is supposed to be
"Go now, Spartan, and conquer!"
:)

Good catch. Corrected.

thisissparta.jpg

Upvote 0
View attachment 280642 I just typed one reply and two got sent in even when one is empty . Wonder if it is a bug or I was logged in to too many places at the same time:lol:
My impression is that this is due to how text formatting works in the background, though it's hard to see exactly what you did to get here. Were you quoting yourself? Are you able to reproduce the issue?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My impression is that this is due to how text formatting works in the background, though it's hard to see exactly what you did to get here. Were you quoting yourself? Are you able to reproduce the issue?
Nope . I just typed a reply on my phone , went to my computer to see an empty , duplicate reply , funny how I haven't found a way to duplicate it yet

Upvote 0
Nothing major here but I just noticed the location of the Regiment names under our profile pictures on each post seam to be in different places depending on the regiments.

View attachment 284038

That is a really interesting issue! The Officer group and Regiment group were set to the same priority so it seems it was doling them out somewhat randomly. If I am right in that assumption, I have now made the officer group have a lower priority so it should always show up last now

Upvote 0
Hmmm, seems that the old method of embedding Instagram content doesn't work anymore. Previously, one could copy the entire embed code from Instagram, paste it here and cut out certain parts to make it work properly. I even checked some old posts where I did that and the embed isn't working there. Also, copying the link of the IG post and pasting it through the "insert media" button just throws an oopsie error. Is there still a way to embed Instagram media?

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back