Hd Ma5c

Status
Not open for further replies.
korekillerking said:
thx im trying anyway
(ive glued my fingers together so may times its sore)

You know it won't hurt to rest up and continue after a while hehe :D, I have 1 to two breaks building my pep peices lol hehe and me face is like this if I don't take a break hehe >>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_7681.jpg

The top one is warped (build it from the bottom to the top), I tried to fix it...but that only made it worse.. :D
Bottom one is second build, almost no warps. (Build it from the top to the bottom.)

So yeah, I suggest to build it from the top to the bottom as it should have less warpage.
Can't wait to see more builds. ^^

ischa said:
DSC_7681.jpg

The top one is warped (build it from the bottom to the top), I tried to fix it...but that only made it worse.. :D
Bottom one is second build, almost no warps. (Build it from the top to the bottom.)

So yeah, I suggest to build it from the top to the bottom as it should have less warpage.
Can't wait to see more builds. ^^
once flying squrril gives me 3d max im going to try to change the grip on it its warped on my so badly.....

just absolutely stunning. im still working on you ur sniper. its such a long and difficult build but im sure the outcome will amazing. i might start working on this too

Was already wondering what u done with it, lol.
But cool to know ur still working on it :)

---------------------------------------------------------
wip..
th_DSC_7686.jpg

left button triggers the lights, right button triggers the flashlight.
I don't have the screen lighted up yet though, but I'm thinking of a static display (Image, not moving) with LED though. ;)

holy pep files Batman! it's amazing!

i must say this is the best pep AR i've seen. thank you for all the work you put into it.
i'm going to build one now! :)

ischa said:
Was already wondering what u done with it, lol.
But cool to know ur still working on it :)

---------------------------------------------------------
wip..
DSC_7686.jpg

left button triggers the lights, right button triggers the flashlight.
I don't have the screen lighted up yet though, but I'm thinking of a static display (Image, not moving) with LED though. ;)

That's really noce and good. It come close to adam's by: Adam's is 100% good, so i think this is a good B+ 85%. lol there are so many good AR's i don't know which one to choose. can you remove the clip and press the fire switch?

Awesome work & thanks for pep file. If I ever get my suit finished, I'm going to make one of these. Also nice build.
Do you know how you are going to reinforce it?

seaninja951 said:
And I thought my AR was cool. :eek:

Nice job
Your AR is still cool. ;)

HaloFreakX said:
Aaaamaaazziiing, how did you do the yellow lights?
I went to a shop which had alot of leds and stuff...they kinda explained it.
wired-1.png

Link to tut. without this it wouldn't have come to my mind.
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
That's really noce and good. It come close to adam's by: Adam's is 100% good, so i think this is a good B+ 85%. lol there are so many good AR's i don't know which one to choose. can you remove the clip and press the fire switch
^^ thanks, and yeah you can remove the clip, trigger doesn't move.

JoeyCoz said:
Awesome work & thanks for pep file. If I ever get my suit finished, I'm going to make one of these. Also nice build.
Do you know how you are going to reinforce it?
I was thinking about thin layers of resin, so it warps less..I hope, after that expanding foam.
Edit:I forgot, I'm also using a little bit of wood to strength it and to keep things how they should be.

Errr...small update to let you guys knowing that I'm still working on it.
(Its on hold though, need to find a place to do the resin etc etc..)

The blue isn't that bright..the cam acted weird on it..
th_DSC_7714.jpg

Oh, and before you ask "where is the clip.." ,it was done but my cat decided to jump on it. >_>

Nice job that is the best one i seen yeat i made the one from halocostuming and form some were else but for sure any one can make it and it is not one of thos that no one can make ill give you 100/10 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back