Hd Mark V Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgrace2776

Sooooo...I couldn't find anything on this in the search engine, and my own research has not brought up what I'm looking for, so I figured I'd ask you guys: is Master Chief's mark V suit out there in HD (and/or low-poly with textures...or, even better, High-poly with textures)? I have the old one but I was wondering if anyone had redone it (accurately!) in HD. Also, can I get the Mark V helmet permutation model with textures anywhere? I hope to start working on a super-detailed Mk V model soon, including EVERYTHING that was in the textures, not just on the model itself, but that's difficult with so little to go on (maybe it's easier once you know what you're doing, but I'm still semi-new to the 3D modeling thing).

The HD is the H3 version. So not exactly the same if you're going for H1.

My old ref model with texture from the game is probably in the database or the old wiki.

ARMYofONE2469 said:

he ment MKV not MKVI ...

There only is a HD helmet that i made on the wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
he ment MKV not MKVI ...

There only is a HD helmet that i made on the wiki.

Tell the title says " Hd Mark V Armor? " Doesn't it?

I was just helping him with what he asked for buddy.

"MARK V" the original "HALO" Armour.

Last edited by a moderator:
My old ref model with texture from the game is probably in the database or the old wiki.

I think I found it. Thanks.

Thanks, everyone! I'll give this a shot and see how it goes.

EDIT: is it possible to export a .pdo file with textures to an .obj or some other 3D file? I have the full version, but I still can't export it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back